- Volume 31 Issue 5_6
DOI QR Code
EXISTENCE AND UNIQUENESS OF SOLUTIONS FOR A SINGULAR SYSTEM OF NONLINEAR FRACTIONAL DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS WITH INTEGRAL BOUNDARY CONDITIONS
- Wang, Lin (Department of Mathematics, Liaocheng University) ;
- Lu, Xinyi (Department of Mathematics, Liaocheng University)
- Received : 2012.12.09
- Accepted : 2013.03.27
- Published : 2013.09.30
In this paper, we study the existence and uniqueness of solutions for a singular system of nonlinear fractional differential equations with integral boundary conditions. We obtain existence and uniqueness results of solutions by using the properties of the Green's function, a nonlinear alternative of Leray-Schauder type, Guo-Krasnoselskii's fixed point theorem in a cone. Some examples are included to show the applicability of our results.
- Y.Wang, L. Liu, Positive solutions for fractional m-point boundary value problem in Banach spaces, Acta Math. Sci. 32 (2012),246-256.
- J. Xu, Z. Wei, W. Dong, Uniqueness of positive solutions for a class of fractional boundary value problems, Appl. Math. Lett. 25 (2012), 590-593. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aml.2011.09.065
- Z. Bai, H. Lu, Positive solutions for boundary valuep roblem of nonlinear fractional differential equation, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 311 (2005), 495-505. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmaa.2005.02.052
- X. Xu, D. Jiang, C. Yuan, Multiple positive solutions to singular positone and semipositone Dirichlet-type boundary value problems of nonlinear fractional differential equations, Nonlinear Anal. 74 (2011), 5685-5696. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.na.2011.05.055
- Z. Bai, T. Qiu, Existence of positive solution for singular fractional differential equation, Appl. Math. Comput. 215 (2009), 2761-2767. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amc.2009.09.017
- X. Xu, D. Jiang, C. Yuan, Multiple positive solutions for the boundary value problem of a nonlinear fractional differential equation, Nonlinear Anal. 71 (2009), 4676-4688. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.na.2009.03.030
- C. F. Li, X. N. Luo, Y. Zhou, Existence of positive solutions of the boundary value problem for nonlinear fractional differential equations, Comput. Math. Appl. 59 (2010), 1363-1375. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.camwa.2009.06.029
- C. Bai, J. Fang, The existence of apositive solution for a singular coupled system of nonlinear fractional differential equations, Appl. Math. Comput. 150 (2004), 611-621. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0096-3003(03)00294-7
- W. Feng, S. Sun, Z. Han,et al. Existence of solutions for a singular system of nonlinear fractional differential equations, Comput. Math. Appl. 62 (2011), 1370-1378. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.camwa.2011.03.076
- X. Su, Boundary value problem for a coupled system of nonlinear fractional differential equations, Appl. Math. Lett. 22 (2009), 64-69. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aml.2008.03.001
- C. S. Goodrich, Existence of a positive solution to a class of fractional differential equations, Appl. Math. Lett. 23 (2010), 1050-1055. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aml.2010.04.035
- D. Jiang, C. Yuan, The positive properties of the Green function for Dirichlet-type boundary value problems of nonlinear fractional differential equations and its application, Nonlinear Anal. 72 (2010), 710-719. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.na.2009.07.012
- M.A. Krasnoselskii, Positive Solution of Operator Equation, Noordhoff Groningen, 1964.
- G. Isac, Leray-Schauder Type Alternatives Complemantarity Problem and Variational Inequalities, Springer Publishing Company, 2006.