- Volume 17 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Establishment of Pre-Harvest Residue Limit (PHRL) of Emamectin benzoate during Cultivation of Amaranth
생산단계 비름 중 Emamectin benzoate의 잔류허용기준 설정
- Kim, Kyung Jin (Division of Biological Environment, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Kangwon National University) ;
- Kim, Da Som (Division of Biological Environment, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Kangwon National University) ;
- Heo, Seong Jin (Environment Friendly Agricultural Products Safety Center) ;
- Ham, Hun Ju (Environment Friendly Agricultural Products Safety Center) ;
- Hur, Jang Hyun (Division of Biological Environment, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Kangwon National University)
- 김경진 (강원대학교 농업생명과학대학 바이오자원환경학과) ;
- 김다솜 (강원대학교 농업생명과학대학 바이오자원환경학과) ;
- 허성진 (친환경농산물안전성센터) ;
- 함헌주 (친환경농산물안전성센터) ;
- 허장현 (강원대학교 농업생명과학대학 바이오자원환경학과)
- Received : 2013.04.08
- Accepted : 2013.06.03
- Published : 2013.08.30
This study was performed to investigate pre-harvest residue limit (PHRL) in amaranth, to estimate biological half-life of emamectin benzoate and identify the characteristics of the residue. Pesticides of standard and double appplication rate, were sprayed once on amaranth at 0, 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 10, 14 days before harvest. Amaranth sample was extracted with acetonitrile and partitioned with dichloromethane, and pesticide residues were determined with LC/MS/MS. The limit of detection of emamectin benzoate was 0.01 mg/kg. Recoveries of emamectin benzoate (
Supported by : 농촌진흥청
- Hong, J. H., J. S. Lim, C. R. Lee, K. T. Han, Y. R. Lee and K. S. Lee (2011) Study of Pesticide Residue Allowed Standard of Methoxifenozide and Novaluron on Aster scaber During Cultivation Stage. Korean J. Pesttic. Sci. 15(1):8-14.
- Hwang, K. W., T. W. Kim, J. H. Yoo, B. S. Park and J. K. Moon (2012) Dissipation Pattern of Amisulbrom in Cucumber under Greenhouse Condition for Establishing Pre-harvest Residue Limit. Korean J. Pesttic. Sci. 16(4): 288-293. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2012.16.4.288
- KCPA (2012) Agrochemicals Use Guide Book. pp.596-598.
- KFDA (2012) MRLs for Pesticides in Foods.
- Lee, Y. J., K. Y. Kwang, D. J. Won, G. H. Gil and K. S. Lee (2003) Residue Patterns of Procymidone, Chlorpyrifos and Cypermethrin in Peaches During Cultivation and Storage Period. Korean J. Environ. Agric. 22(3): 200-226. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2003.22.3.220
- Lee, J. H., H. W. Park, Y. S. Keum, C. H. Kwon, Y. D. Lee and J. H. Kim (2008) Dissipation Pattern of Boscalid in Cucumber under Greenhouse Condition. Korean J. Pesttic. Sci. 12(1):67-73.
- Lim, J. S., J. H. Hong, C. R. Lee, K. T. Han, Y. R. Lee and K. S. Lee (2011) Establishment of Pre-Harvest Residue Limit (PHRL) of Insecticide Chlorfenapyr and Fungiside Fenarimol During Cultivation on Chwinamul (Aster scaber). Korean J. Environ. Agric. 30(1):52-59. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2011.30.1.52
- Liu S., Zhang F., Qang L. and Pan C. (2012) dissipation and residues of emamectin benzoate in cabbage. Bull. Environ. Contam. Toxicol. 89(3):654-657. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00128-012-0729-1
- RDA and KCPA (2012) 2012 Guideline of test for pesticide registration.
- Wang L., Zhao P., Zhang F., Li Y., Du F., and Pan C. (2012) Dissipation and residue behavior of emamectin benzoate on apple and cabbage field application. Ecotoxicol. Environ. 78:260-264. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecoenv.2011.11.031
- Residual Patterns of Acaricides, Etoxazole and Flufenoxuron in Apples vol.18, pp.2, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2014.18.2.61
- Assessment of Pre-Harvest Environmental Factors in Domestic Production of Organic Lettuce vol.18, pp.2, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2014.18.2.88
- Dissipation of Carbendazim and Tetraconazole Residues in Water Melon Under Green House Condition vol.22, pp.3, 2018, https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2018.22.3.199