- Volume 17 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Method Development and Validation for Analysis of Isopyrazam Residues in Agricultural Products
농산물 중 살균제 Isopyrazam의 개별 잔류분석법 확립
- Kim, Ji-Yoon (Department of Biological Environment, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Kangwon National University) ;
- Kim, Ja-Young (Department of Biological Environment, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Kangwon National University) ;
- Ham, Hun-Ju (Environment Friendly Agricultural Products Safety Center) ;
- Do, Jung-Ah (Food Standards Division, Korea Food and Drug Administration) ;
- Oh, Jae-Ho (Food Standards Division, Korea Food and Drug Administration) ;
- Lee, Young-Deuk (Division of Life and Environmental Science, Daegu University) ;
- Hur, Jang-Hyun (Department of Biological Environment, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Kangwon National University)
- 김지윤 (강원대학교 농업생명과학대학 바이오자원환경학과) ;
- 김자영 (강원대학교 농업생명과학대학 바이오자원환경학과) ;
- 함헌주 (친환경농산물안전성센터) ;
- 도정아 (식품의약품안전청) ;
- 오재호 (식품의약품안전청) ;
- 이영득 (대구대학교 생명환경학부) ;
- 허장현 (강원대학교 농업생명과학대학 바이오자원환경학과)
- Received : 2013.04.08
- Accepted : 2013.05.30
- Published : 2013.08.30
Validated analytical methods for isopyrazam are meager or lacking. In the present study, a single residual analytical method was developed for isopyrazam in selected commodities. Isopyrazam was analyzed in brown rice, soybean, green pepper, mandarin, cucumber, and Korean melon. We tried different solvents and methods through extraction, partition and purification steps to obtain best analytical results. For isopyrazam samples were extracted with acetonitrile, concentrated and partitioned with n-hexane, clean-up using florisil with n-hexane/ethylacetate (70/30) and analyzed with HPLC/UVD. The limit of quantitation (LOQ) for isopyrazam was 1.0 ng (S/N > 10) and method LOQ (MLOQ) was 0.04 mg
Supported by : 식품의약품안전청
- Association of Official Analytical Chemists (AOAC) (2005). Official Methods of Analysis. 18th ed., pp.7.3.01-7.3.18, AOAC Inc., USA.
- Chang, H. R., H. R. Kang, J. H. Kim, J. H. Kim, J. A. Do, J. H. Oh, K. S. Kwon, M. H. Im and K. Kim (2012) Development of Analytical Method for the Determination and Identification of Unregistered Pesticides in Domestic for Orange and Brown Rice (I) -Chlorthal-dimethyl, Clomeprop, Diflufenican, Hexachlorobenzene, Picolinafen, Propyzamide-. Korean J. Environ. Agric. 31(2):157-16. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2012.31.2.157
- Hong, Y.S., H.W. Park, H. Choi, J.K. Moon, M.J. Kim, J.E. Kim, Y.D. Lee, C.H. Oh and J.H. Kim (2004) An improved method for multiresidue analysis of pesticides in lettuce, Chinese cabbage and green pepper by gas chromatography. Korean J. Environ. Agric. 23(3): 158-169. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2004.23.3.158
- Jung, Y. H., J. E. Kim, J. H. Kim, Y. D. Lee, C. H. Im and J. Y. Hur (2004) New Pesticides. Sigma Press Inc., Korea. pp.1-17, pp.271-277.
- Korea Crop Protection Association (2012) 2012 Guideline of Pesticides Use. Korea Crop Protection Association.
- Kwon, H. Y., C. S. Kim, B. J. Park, I. H. Kim, S. M. Hong, K. A. Son, Y. D. Jin, J. B. Lee, G. J. Im and D. H. Kim (2012) Development of Analytical Method for Picoxystrobin in Agricultural Commodities Using GC/ECD and GC/MS. Korean J. Environ. Agric. 31(2):146- 151. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2012.31.2.146
- Lee, S. H., J. W. Hong, M. H. Kim, W. K. Kim, J. G. Kim, C. H. Kim, Y. T. Seo, H. S. Yang, D. H. Lee, J. G. Lee, T. M. Jung and S. J. Jo (1997) Pesticides. Samjeong Press Inc., Korea. pp.11-13.
- Lee, S. M., M. L. Papathakis, H. M. Feng, G. F. Hunter, and J. E. Carr (1991) Multipesticide residue method for fruits and vegetables: California Department of Food and Agriculture. Fresenius J. Anal. Chem. 339:376-383. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00322352
- Lee, Y. D. (2012) Pesticide Analytical Manual. Korea Food and Drug Administration.
- Schenck, F.J., P.S. Callery, P.M. Gannett, J.R. Daft, and S.J. Lehotay (2002) Comparison of magnesium sulfate and sodium sulfate for removal of water from pesticide extracts of foods. J. AOAC Int. 85:1177-1180.
- Song. Y. S., Y. H. Kim, S. J. Lee, Y. S. Hwang, C. H. Kwon, J. A. Do, J. H. Oh, M. H. Im, W. S. Jang, Y. D. Lee and M. G. Jung (2012) Determination of cyromazine residues in agricultural commodities using HPLC-UVD/MS. Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 16(3):202-208. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2012.16.3.202
- Tomlin, C. D. S (2009) The Pesticide Manual (15th). British Crop Production Council, UK. p.676.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (2002). Pesticide Analytical Manual, Vol I. Multi-residue Analytical Methods and Methods for Individual Pesticide Residues, USA. pp.301-1301-8.
- Development of an Analytical Method for the Determination of Pyriofenone residue in Agricultural Products using HPLC-UVD vol.18, pp.2, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2014.18.2.79