- Volume 17 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Change of Residual Deltamethrin Sprayed in the Stream Water according to Wind Speed and Diffusion
풍속 및 수중확산에 따른 방역용 Deltamethrin의 수중 잔류변화
- Cho, Kyung-Won (Agricultural Research Center, Hankooksamgong Co. Ltd.) ;
- Pak, Jae-Hun (Department of Biological Environment and Chemistry, Chungnam National University) ;
- Lim, Jong-Sung (Sungbo Chemiscals Co. Ltd.) ;
- Yoon, Ji-Yeong (Department of Biological Environment and Chemistry, Chungnam National University) ;
- Moon, Hye-Ree (Department of Biological Environment and Chemistry, Chungnam National University) ;
- Lee, Yong-Ju (Environmental Toxicology Research Center, Korea Institute of Toxicology) ;
- Lee, Sung-Kyu (Environmental Toxicology Research Center, Korea Institute of Toxicology) ;
- Lee, Kyu-Seung (Department of Biological Environment and Chemistry, Chungnam National University)
- 조경원 (한국삼공(주) 농업연구소) ;
- 박재훈 (충남대학교 생물환경화학과) ;
- 임종성 (성보화학(주) 연구소) ;
- 윤지영 (충남대학교 생물환경화학과) ;
- 문혜리 (충남대학교 생물환경화학과) ;
- 이용주 (한국안전성평가연구소 환경독성연구센터) ;
- 이성규 (한국안전성평가연구소 환경독성연구센터) ;
- 이규승 (충남대학교 생물환경화학과)
- Received : 2013.02.20
- Accepted : 2013.05.21
- Published : 2013.08.30
The objectives of this study were to provide the basic data of the residue of deltamethrin in the stream water. Deltamethrin was treated on side of Ban-Suk stream and Juk-Dong ditch for hygienic purpose by air spray. The drift concentration of deltamethrin was investigated with different wind speed condition on Ban-Suk stream (A), and the change of residue with time course on Juck-dong ford (B). Also we found the residual change of deltamethrin until 48 hour in Yu-Seong stream confluence (C) where two streams join. Maximum residues of A were
Grant : 방역용 살충제의 환경 중 추정농도 계산을 위한 한국형 모델 개발
Supported by : 식품의약품안전평가원
- Lee, H. K., Y. D. Lee, Y. S. Park and Y. H. Shin (1983) A survey for pesticide residue in major rivers of korea, Korean J. Environ. Agric. 2(2):83-89
- Lee, S. K., Y. H. Kim, T. W. Kim and J. K. Roh (1989) Fates of cyfluthrin and Trichlorfon in water and their impacts on aquatic organisms following aerial application over the forest. Korean J. Environ. Agric. 8(1):17-29.
- Lee, Y. D. (2009) Pesticide Analytical Residues Manual in Food Code. pp. 78-80, KFDA, Korea.
- Lee, S. R., Y. H. Kim and M. G. Lee. (1995) Information Resources for the Establishment of Tolerances on Pesticide Residues in Water Quality. Korean J Environ Agric. 14(3): 351-373.
- Marguire, R. H., J. H. Carey, J. H. Hart, R. J. Tkacz and H. B. Lee (1989) Persistence and fate of deltamethrin sprayed on a pond. J. Agric. Food Chem. 37(4):1153-1159. https://doi.org/10.1021/jf00088a074
- National Toxicology Research Institute (2002) Basic research to evaluate toxicity of active ingerdients of pesticides used for control, GOVP200515425
- Park, B. J., O. K. Kwon, J. K. Kim, J. B. Kim, J. H. Kim, S. K. Yoon, J. H. Shim and M. G. Hoong (2009) Characteristics of pesticide runoff and persistence on agricultural watersheds in korea. Korean J Environ Agric. 28(2):194-201. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2009.28.2.194
- Park, K. H., B. J. Park, B. M. Lee, J. H. Choi, C. S. Kim, M. H. Jeong, B. S. Kim and H. J. Park (2007). Monitoring of pesticide residues in water and soil at the Bokpocheon watershed in Yangpyong, Kor. J. Pesti. Sci. 11(4):230-237.
- Tomlin. C. D. S. (2009) The pesticide manual: A world compendium (15th edition). pp 313-315.