- Volume 22 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Estimation of Emission Factor (Residual Rate) and Inventory of HFC-134a from Mobile Air Conditioners of Scrap Truck
폐트럭으로부터 온실가스 HFC-134a의 탈루배출계수와 인벤토리 산정에 대한 연구
Kim, Eui-Kun;Kim, Seungdo;Kim, Hyerim;Lee, Young Phyo;Byun, Seokho;Lee, Dong Won
- Received : 2012.12.13
- Accepted : 2013.05.22
- Published : 2013.09.30
This paper attempted to estimate the emissions of HFC-134a from scrap truck as a result of measuring the residual quantities of HFC-134a in air conditioner of scrap truck. We measured the residual amounts in the scrap truck of 138 by applying commercial recover for refrigerants. The average residual rate(disposal-phase emission factor) is reported to be
Scrap truck;Greenhouse gas;HFC-134a;Refrigerant;Emission factor;Residual rate
- IPCC, 2006, IPCC guidelines for national greenhouse gas inventories, 3, 7.80-7.92.
- IPCC, 2005, IPCC TEAP report, Chapter 6 : Mobile air conditioning, 299.
- KADRA, 2011, Scrap vehicles statistics (2007-2011).
- Kim, M. H., 2005, CFC Status and technology trends of alternative refrigerants for CFCs, Prospectives of Industrial Chemistry, 8(2), 11-24.
- Kim, S., Kim, E., Kim, H., Lee, Y. P., Byun, S., Seo, J., Lee, S., 2012a, Estimation of EF(Residual Rate) and inventory of HFC-134a from mobile air conditioners of scrap vehicles, Korea Society of Waste Management, 29(7), 650-661.
- Kim, S., Kim, S., Kim, E. 2012b, Development of fugitive emission model of HFC-134a from mobile air conditioner of passenger automobiles, Korea Society for Atmospheric Environment, 28(5), 518- 526. https://doi.org/10.5572/KOSAE.2012.28.5.518
- Ministry of the environment, 2012, Act in the resource recycling electrical and electronic products and automobiles.
- MLTM, 2012, Automobile management act.
- Schwarz, W., 2001, Emission of refrigerant R-134a from mobile air conditioning systems, Environmental Research and Consultancy Office, Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Stemmler, K., O'doherty, S., Buchmann, B., Reinmann, S., 2004, Emissions of the refrigerants HFC-134a, HCFC-22, CFC-12 from road traffic : results from a tunnel study, Environ. Sci. Technol., 38, 1998-2004. https://doi.org/10.1021/es035324c
Supported by : 환경부