- Volume 62 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Data Visualization for Real Time Power System Operation
실시간 전력계통 운영을 위한 데이터 시각화에 관한 연구
- Chog, Yoon-Sung (Dept. of Electric and Energy Engineering, Catholic University of Daegu) ;
- Joung, Jinyoung (Dept. of Digital Media Design, Catholic University of Daegu)
- Received : 2013.08.05
- Accepted : 2013.09.25
- Published : 2013.10.01
This paper describes and suggests the data visualization for real time power system operation based on energy management system. Because real time power system operation performs analysis of the vast amount of on-line data, the operators need intuitive data visualization to find out useful information in the big data. Especially, in emergency situation, the data visualization is able to assist the operators in handling the crisis quickly and efficiently. Therefore, this paper aims to improve displays of output of real time power system operation by visualizing on-line big data. Through this study, we can develop improved visualization technique for real time power system operation, which has highly readable displays of output and intuitive information.
- DSA Manager for On-line Dynamic Security Assessment, Powertech, 2010.
- W. Bo, D. Z. Mei, L. J. Jun, Z. Tao, S. Xin, L. Dong, "The Visualization Design and Realization of Wide Area Measurement System", IEEE Innovative Smart Grid Technologies - Asia (ISGT Asia), pp. 1-6, May 2012.
- Raja Thappetaobula, "MISO Online DSA," DSA Tools User Group Meeting, Sep. 2011.
- Jian Chen, "ERCOT Use of Online DSATools in Operations," DSA Tools User Group Meeting, Sep. 2011.
- Ali Sadjadpour, "Online Stability Solutions & Synchrophasor Applicaitons," DSA Tools User Group Meeting, Sep. 2011.
- MOTIE, "Development of Network Analysis Application in Koran Energy Mangement Systems", November 2010.
- Information Design Forum, "Information Design", Mijinsa, 2012.
- Byungkeun Oh, Sung Joong Kang, "Textbook of Information Design". Ahn Graphics, 2008.
- Design and Implementation of Stand-alone Microgrid Monitoring System for Green Energy Independence Island vol.10, pp.4, 2015, https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2015.10.4.527