- Volume 62 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Acoustic Noise Source Identification and Analysis of Dynamic Characteristics Parameters In BLDC Fan Motor
BLDC Fan Motor의 소음원 규명 및 동특성 분석
- Shin, Hyoun-Jeong (Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Inha University) ;
- Lee, En-Sang (Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Inha University)
- Received : 2013.05.13
- Accepted : 2013.09.27
- Published : 2013.10.01
This study researched cause of resonance noise for BLDC motor used in the refrigerator. it is difficult to measure dynamic characteristics for small sized fan & rotor system with conventional excitation method. Therefore this study performed electric exiting method and natural frequency method using microphone instead of conventional excitation and showed validity of these methods. Study result showed that tortional vibration frequency of fan & rotor system and natural bending frequency of the fan were matched with exciting frequency of BLDC motor caused by commutating ripple torque. And this frequency match caused resonance of the system. The study analyzed main parameters of this phenomenon and suggested alternative solution.
- L. RAN, "Torsional Vibrations In Electrical Induction Motor Drives During Start-up", Transaction of ASME, Vol 118, APRIL 1996.
- Francis S. TSE, "Mechanical Vibrations - theory and applications", Allyn and Bacon, 1978.
- C. K Kim , "Design of Cogging Torque and Torque Ripples Reduction for High Precision Controlled SPMSM", Proceeding of the Korean institute of Electrical Engineers Aug. 2002, pp.802-804.
- H. S Ko "A Study on the Electrical Magnetic Excitation Force and Noise Characteristics in Motor of Interior Permanent magnetic Type, Proceeding of the Korea Society of for Noise and Vibration Engineering Conference, pp.1139-1146, 2000.
- H. J Shin, Acoustic Noise Reduction of A SRM for Fan in Air conditioner, Proceeding of the Korea Society of for Noise and Vibration Engineering Conference, pp. 816-821, 2002.