- Volume 62 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
An Optimal Operation Model of A Centralized Micro-Energy Network
마이크로 에너지 네트워크의 중앙집중형 최적 운영 모델
- Lee, Ji-Hye (Dept. of Electrical Eng., Incheon National Univ.) ;
- Kim, Hak-Man (Dept. of Electrical Eng., Incheon National Univ.) ;
- Im, Young Hoon (Korea Institute of Energy Research) ;
- Lee, Jae Yong (Korea Institute of Energy Research)
- Received : 2013.08.26
- Accepted : 2013.09.24
- Published : 2013.10.01
Recently, new concept of energy systems such as microgrid, smart grid, supergrid, and energy network has been introducing. In this paper, the concept of the centralized micro-energy network, which is an energy community of a building group without district heating system, is introduced. In addition, a mathematical model for optimal operation of the micro-energy network as a main function of an energy management system (EMS) for the micro-energy network is proposed. In order to show the validation, the proposed model is tested through the simulation and analyzed.
Supported by : 한국에너지기술연구원
- H.-M. Kim, Y. Lim, and T. Kinoshita, "An Intelligent Multiagent System for Autonomous Microgrid Operation," Energies, Vol. 5, Issue 9, pp. 3347-3362, Sept. 2012. https://doi.org/10.3390/en5093347
- H.-M. Kim, T. Kinoshita, and Y. Lim, "Talmudic Approach to Load-shedding of Islanded Microgrid Operation based on Multiagent System," Journal of Electrical Engineering & Technology, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 284-292, 2011. https://doi.org/10.5370/JEET.2011.6.2.284
- VTT TIEDOTTEITA, Technical Features for Heat Trade in Distributed Energy Generation, 2005.
- Y.-H. Im, J.-Y. Lee, and M. Chung, "A Study for the Methodology of Analyzing the Operation Behavior of Thermal Energy Grids with Connecting Operation," KIPS Trans. on Computer and Communication Systems, Vol. 1, No. 3, pp. 143-150, 2012. https://doi.org/10.3745/KTCCS.2012.1.3.143
- M. Chung, and H.-C. Park, "Development of A Software Packhage for Community Energy System Assessment - Part I: Building A Load Estimator," Applied Energy, Vol. 35, pp. 2767-2776, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2010.02.027
- M. Chung, S.-G. Lee, C.-H. Park, H.-C. Park, and Y.-H. Im, "Development of A Combined Energy-Demands Calculator for Urban Building Communities in Korea," Environment and Planning B, Vol. 40, pp. 289-309, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1068/b38134
- M. Chung, and H.-C. Park, "Building Energy Demand Patterns for Department Stores in Korea," Applied Energy, Vol. 90, pp. 241-249, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy.2011.05.008
- Y.-H. Im, H.-C. Park, "Analysis for The Operation Behavior and Optimization of CHP System in Distric Heating and Cooling Network," Preceedings of International Symposium on Distrct Heating and Cooling, pp. 157-167, Sep. 2010.
- M. Chung, C.-H. Park, S.-G. Lee, H.-C. Park, Y.-H. Im, and Y.-H. Chang, "A Decision Support Assessment of Cogeneration Plant for A Community Energy System in Korea," Applied Energy Policy, Vol. 47, pp. 365-383, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enpol.2012.05.002
- S.-D. Oh, K.-Y. Kim, S.-B. Oh, and H.-Y. Kwak, "Optimal Operation of A 1-kW PEMFC-based CHP System for Residential Applications," Applied Energy, Vol. 95, pp. 93-101, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy.2012.02.019
- A. K. Basu, S. Chodhury, and S. P. Chowdhury, "Operational Management of CHP-based Microgrid," Proceedings of 2009 IEEE Power System Technology, pp. 24-28, Oct. 2009.
- J.-H. Lee, and J.-S. Park, "Optimal Microgrid Operation Considering Combined Heat and Power Generation with Variable Heat and Eletric Ratio," Trans. KIEE, Vol. 61, No. 10, pp. 1548-1533, Oct. 2012. https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2012.61.10.1548
- H.-M. Kim, M.-C. Shin, C.-H. Kim, and C.-Y. Won, "Optimum Operation of Small Power Producing Facilities Interconnected with Power System," Trans. KIEE, Vol. 44, No. 4, pp. 409-417, Apr. 1995.