- Volume 62 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Theoretical Study of Neutral Section Considering the Driving Characteristics of ATO Urban Railway Vehicle
자동운전 도시철도차량의 운전특성을 고려한 절연구분장치 이론적 고찰
- Lee, Jae-Bong (Dept. of Electric Communication, Seoul Metro) ;
- Kim, Jae-Moon (Dept. of Transportation System Engineering, Graduate School of Transportation, Korea National University of Transportation)
- Received : 2013.08.23
- Accepted : 2013.09.25
- Published : 2013.10.01
In this paper, proper length of neutral section and neutral section system configuration is proposed to minimize accidents if ATO urban railway vehicle stops maintaining the leading vehicles in air section at regular intervals. When considering the minimum voltage sensing of power conversion unit in the urban railway vehicle, the effective length of 14,280[mm] with neutral section can be minimized damage due to high current because the urban railway vehicle is very little present chance compare neutral section with pantograph interval installed on a unit vehicle. In addition, uplift of catenary line and contact wire consider to minimize damage. The result of theoretical review, as the proposed neutral section shorter, isolated neutral section is effective than the integrated neutral section.
- Yang-Soo Kim et al., Electric Railway Engineering, 2004
- Jae-Bong Lee, Ki-Seung Lee et al, "The Development Review of Functional Type Neutral Section Device of Catenary", 2012 Fall Conference of the Korean Ssociety for Railway, p.404-409, 2012.10
- In-Chol Kim, "The Study of Relation most Suitable between Pantograp interface and Neutral Section", The Conference of EMECS KIEE, p.325-329, 2002.11
- Jae-Bong Lee, Development of Optimal Feeding Section System for Safety Driving, Seoul Metro, 2012.
- An Experimental Study on Operation Setting Optimization of Circuit Breaker for Improving Safety on DC Railroad Feeder System vol.65, pp.3, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2016.65.3.526