- Volume 3 Issue 3
We construct the fundamental fields for 3-D arbitrarily shaped plane cracks in by differentiating with respect to a parameter of the crack. As an application of these fundamental fields, the total elastic energy release rate in combined mode cracking is computed.
Stress Intensity Factors;Weight Function Theory;Plane Cracks;Reciprocity Theorem
- H.F. Bueckner, A Novel Principle for the Computation of Stress Intensity Factors, Zeitschrift fur angewandite Mathematik und Mechanik. 50(1970).529-546
- H.F. Bueckner, Field Singularities and Related Integral Representations, Mechanics of Fracture I Edited by Sih, G.C., (1973) 239-314
- D. Broek, Elementary engineering fracture mechanics. Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, The Hague, (1982) 115-119.
- H.L. Montenegro, A. Cisilino and J.L. Otegui, A weight function methodology for the assessment of embedded and surface irregular plane cracks, Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 73, (2006) 2662-2684. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.engfracmech.2006.04.007
- H.L. Montenegro, A. Cisilino and J.L. Otegui, A weight function method for the assessment of partially closed three-dimensional plane cracks, Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 75(2008) 4486-4500. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.engfracmech.2008.05.003
- J.R. Rice, Some Remarks on Elastic Crack Tip Stress Fields, International Journal of Solids and Structures, 8(1972)751-758. https://doi.org/10.1016/0020-7683(72)90040-6
연구 과제 주관 기관 : Pusan National University