- Volume 37 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
실제 선로조건에서의 레일 경좌 변화에 따른 철도차량의 주행안전성 해석
Running Safety Analysis of Railway Vehicle Depending on Railway Inclination Change Under Actual Track Conditions
- 김문기 (서울과학기술대학교 철도전문대학원 철도차량시스템공학과) ;
- 엄범규 (서울과학기술대학교 철도전문대학원 철도차량시스템공학과) ;
- 이희성 (서울과학기술대학교 철도전문대학원 철도차량시스템공학과)
- Kim, Moon Ki (Dept. of Rolling Stock System Engineering, Graduate School of Railroad, Seoul Nat'l Univ. of Science and Technology) ;
- Eom, Beom Gyu (Dept. of Rolling Stock System Engineering, Graduate School of Railroad, Seoul Nat'l Univ. of Science and Technology) ;
- Lee, Hi Sung (Dept. of Rolling Stock System Engineering, Graduate School of Railroad, Seoul Nat'l Univ. of Science and Technology)
- 투고 : 2013.04.29
- 심사 : 2013.09.13
- 발행 : 2013.11.01
현재 국내선로에서 운전규정에 따른 곡선반경별 속도제한을 실행하고 있으나 기존선 속도 향상과 관련하여 실제로 탈선 발생 없이 운행 가능한 곡선부 최대 통과속도에 대한 연구가 필요하다. 또한, 철도차량의 주행안전성에 영향을 미치는 요인으로서는 차량측면과 궤도측면으로 나눠질 수 있는데, 본 연구에서는 탈선 안전도 향상에 영향을 미치는 매개변수 중 레일 경좌 변화에 따른 주행안전성을 해석하고자 하였다. 탈선의 위험도가 높은 곡선부 통과하는 열차의 고속향상을 도모하기 위하여 실제 선로조건인 남성현
Railways are currently subject to the enforcement of speed limits for each curve as prescribed by the Railway Operating Rules in Korea. However, research is required to determine the maximum speed of trains passing through each curve that allows them to run without the risk of derailment in relation to the speed enhancement of existing railway tracks. In addition, factors affecting the running safety of railway vehicles can be classified into those in terms of vehicle aspects and those in terms of track aspects. This study sought to analyze the running safety of railway vehicles according to changes in the inclination of the rail from among the factors affecting the enhancement of safety against derailment. To increase the speed of trains passing through curves that have high derailment risk, this study also analyzed the running safety of railway vehicles according to the inclination of the rail and changes in running speed while a vehicle passes through each curve section in both the up and the down train line sections between Namsunghyun and Chungdo, which represent the actual conditions of railway tracks.
- Kim, Y. W. and Lee, H. S., 2009, "An Analysis of Running Safety for Railway Vehicle Depending on Actual Track Conditions," Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, Vol. 12, No. 6, pp. 983-988.
- Kim, M. K., Eom, B. G., Lee, H. S., "Running Safety Analysis of Railway Vehicle Passing Through Curve Depending on Rail Inclination Change," Transactions of the Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, Vol. 23, No. 3, pp. 199-208. https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVE.2013.23.3.199
- Kim, Y. W., Eom, B. G., Kang, B. B. and Lee, H. S., 2011, "Study on Derailment Safety Analysis in a Conventional Line (Dongdaegoo-Namsunghyun)," Trans. Korean Soc. Mech. Eng. A, Vol. 35, No. 8, pp. 941-949. https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2011.35.8.941
- Hwang, J. T. and Lee, H. S., 2007, "A Study on the Parameters to Enhance Derailment Safety," Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, Vol. 10, No. 5, pp. 626-631.
- J, Sadeghi., M, Fathali., and N, Boloukian., 2009, "Development of a New Track Geometry Assessment Technique Incorporating Rail Cant Factor," Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part F: Journal of Rail and Rapid Transit, Vol. 223, No. 3, pp. 255-263. https://doi.org/10.1243/09544097JRRT237
- VI grade, ADAMS/Rail 2005 R2. 11.0 Documentation, 2008.
- UIC code 518, 2003, Testing and Approval of Railway Vehicles from the Point of View of Their Dynamic Behavior-Safety-Track Fatigue-Ride Quality.
- Kim, Y. W, "A Study on the Running Safety of Railway Vehicle Passing Through Curve on Conventional Railroad," A Thesis for a Doctorate, Seoul National Univ. of Science and Technology, 2013.
- Eom, B. G. and Lee, H. S., 2010, "Assessment of Running Safety of Railway Vehicles using multibody Dynamics," International Journal of Precision Engineering and manufacturing, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 315-320. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12541-010-0036-x
- Eom, B. G., Kang, B. B., Lee, H. S., 2013, "A Study on Running Stability Assessment Methods for 1/5 Small Scaled Bogie of Saemaul using Small-Scaled Derailment Simulator," International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing, Vol. 14, No. 4, pp. 589-598. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12541-013-0079-x
- Son, M. S., Eom, B. G., Lee, H. S., 2011, "The Derailment Safety Estimation of DMT Freight for Real Track Condition," Journal of the Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, Vol 21, No 7, pp. 637-642. https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVE.2011.21.7.637