- Volume 48 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Volatile Organic Compounds Analysis Method for Visible Light-Responsive Photocatalyst Treated Vehicle Interior Materials
가시광촉매가 처리된 자동차 내장재의 VOC 분석방법에 대한 연구
- Choi, Sei Young (Department of Applied Chemistry, Cheongju University)
- 최세영 (청주대학교 응용화학과)
- Received : 2013.07.09
- Accepted : 2013.08.26
- Published : 2013.09.30
In this study, VOC analysis method of vehicle interior materials and parts treated to visible-light responsive photocatalyst was tested by sample bag filled with air instead of nitrogen. As a result, when analyzed VOC of vehicle interior materials and parts, sample bag filled with the nitrogen was not confirmed of effect reducing VOCs and formaldehyde. However, VOCs and formaldehyde of sample bag that was filled with air instead of nitrogen, decreased significantly. Reaction effect for visible light-responsive photocatalyst was confirmed that sample bag of vehicle interior materials and parts should be filled with air instead of nitrogen.
- H. W. Lee, Y. T. Choi, K. B. Lee, J. K. Lee, K. G. Kim, J. W. Lee, J. S. Lim, Y. B. Sin, "Status of Worldwide Auto-Cabin Air Quility Study", KSAE 2006 Annual Fall Conference Proceedings, 495, KSAE, (2006).
- Grabs J. B., Corsi R. L., Torres V. M., "Volatile Organic Compounds in New Automobiles: Screening Assessment", J. Environ. Eng., 126, 974 (2000). https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9372(2000)126:10(974)
- Johns A. P., "Indoor Air Quility and Health", Atmos. Environ., 9, 4535 (1999).
- Fedoruk M. J., Kerger B. D., "Measurement of Volatile Organic Compounds inside Automobiles", J. Expo. Anal. Environ. Epidemiol., 13, 31 (2003). https://doi.org/10.1038/sj.jea.7500250
- Yoshida T., Matsunaga I. A., "Case Study on Identification of Airbone Organic Compounds and Time Course of their Concentrations in the Cabin of a New Car for Private Use", Environ. Int., 32, 58 (2006) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envint.2005.04.009
- M. G. Lim, B. J. Jung, E. Y. Lee, N. Y. Lee, H. G. Park, W. J. Nam, Harold H. Schobert, "Emmission Characteristics of VOCs and Formaldehyde Discharged from Car Sheet Cover Using Small Emission Chamber", KOSORE, 7, 3, 147 (2008).
- S. Y. Kim, J. Kwak, Y. W. Cha, J. H. Bin, H. K. Park, "A Study on Characteristics of Indoor Air Quility in the New Car", The Annual Report of Busan Metropolitan City Institute of Health & Envronment, 17, 1, 173 (2007).
- Y. D. Jun, J. K. Jeon, J. A. Hong, S. Y. Yoon, M. Shin, H. K. Kim, H. J. Kang, "Measurement and Analysis of VOCs of Automobile Interior Parts", KSAE 2011 Annual Spring Conference Proceedings, 127, KSAE, (2011).
- S. E. Yoo, J. H. Yun, T. E. Kim, "Standardization Trends of Vocs Emission Analysis Method for the Automotive Indoor Air and Interior Parts", Auto Journal, 33, 8, 18 (2011)
- G. K. Boschloo, A. Goossens, J. Schoonman, J. Electrochemical. Chem., 428, 25 (1997) .
- S. Martin, C. L. Morrison, M. R. Hoffmann, J. Phys. Chem., 98, 13695 (1994). https://doi.org/10.1021/j100102a041
- L. Palmisano, V. Augugliaro, A. Sclafani, M. Schiavello, J. Phys. Chem., 92, 6710 (1988). https://doi.org/10.1021/j100334a044
- J. Zhu, W. Zheng, B. He, J. Zhang, M. Anpo, J. Mol. catal. A, 216, 35 (2004). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.molcata.2004.01.008
- Engineering Standard MS 300-55, "부품의 VOC 시험방법", 2010 Ed., Hyundai.Kia Motor (2010)