- Volume 22 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Physicochemical Properties of Topsoil Used for River Improvement and Non-Improvement Areas
- Kim, Won-Tae ;
- Cho, Yong-Hyeon ;
- Yoon, Yong-Han ;
- Kang, Hee-Kyoung ;
- Park, Bong-Ju ;
- Shin, Kyung-Jun ;
- Eo, Yang-Joon ;
- Yoon, Taek-Seong ;
- Jang, Kwang-Eun ;
- Kwak, Moo-Young ;
- Song, Hong-Seon
- Received : 2013.06.20
- Accepted : 2013.10.21
- Published : 2013.10.31
This study was carried out to evaluate the physicochemical properties and perform a feasibility analysis of planting material composed of topsoil from river improvement and non-improvement areas. The results showed that the physicochemical properties of topsoil from river improvement areas were on the average sandy loam~loamy sand in soil texture, 5.6~6.8 in pH, 0.01~0.06 dS/m in EC, 0.9~2.1% in OM, 0.02~0.12% in T-N, 8~14
Topsoil;River improvement;Physicochemical properties;Planting base
- Park, E. J., Kang, K. Y., Yi, S. R., 2008, The status of soil exposure and management practices for soil conservation in urban watersheds, 06/2008, Gyeonggi Research Institute.
- Jeong, J. H., Kim, C. S., Goo, K. S., Lee, C. H., Won, H. G., Byun, J. G., 2003, Physico-chemical properties of Korean forest soils by parent rocks, Korean Forest Society, 92(3), 254-262.
- Rural Development Administration, 2000. Soil and Plant analysis method, Rural Development Administration, 113-119.
- Yoo, S. H., 2000, Soil dictionary, Seoul National University Press, 369.
- The Korean Institute of Landscape Architecture, 2007, Landscape Design Standard, Kimoondang Press, 356.
- Cho, Y. H., Kim, G. S., 2000, A preliminary study on application of alluvial deposit in the Han river for planting soil, The Korea Society of Environmental Restoration Technology, 3(4), 60-73.
- Kim, W. T., Yoon, Y. H., Cho, Y. H., Kang, H. K., Park, B. J., Shin, K. J., Eo, Y. J., Yoon, T. S., Jang, K. E., Kwak, M. Y., Song, H. S., 2012, Comparison of phusicochemical properties of topsoil from forest development and non-development area, Journal of the Enviromental Sciences, 21(11), 1389-1394. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2012.21.11.1389