- Volume 9 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Transient Performance of a System Heat Pump with the Variation of Compressor Speed and EEV Openings
시스템 히트펌프의 압축기 주파수 및 전자팽창밸브 개도 변화에 따른 과도성능 특성
- Lee, Sang-Hyeok (Department of Railway Vehicle System Engineering, Woosong College) ;
- Choi, Jong Min (Department of Mechanical Engineering, Hanbat National University)
- Received : 2013.07.05
- Accepted : 2013.08.02
- Published : 2013.09.01
Small and medium-size buildings employ a multi-distributed individual air-conditioning system utilizing package air conditioners instead of centralized cooling systems, which can allow easier building management and maintenance along with a diversification of facility use. Inverter driven system heat pumps have been developed to achieve not only easy distribution control allowing free combination of indoor units with different models and different capacities, but also wide applications to an intelligent air conditioning. In this study, the transient performance of a system heat pump was analysed with the variation of compressor speed and EEV openings. The superheat was selected as a control parameter of the system, because the variation of it was consistent with each indoor unit capacity.
System heat pump;Compressor speed;Superheat;Transient performance
Supported by : 국토교통과학기술진흥원
- Matsuoka, F. and Nagatomo, H., 1983, Dynamic response and electrical control for the air conditioner, Transaction of the JAR, Vol. 5. No. 1, pp. 43-54.
- Yasuda, H., Ishibane, K., and Nakayama, S., 1992, Evaporator superheat control by an electrically driven expansion valve, Trans. of the JAR, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 147-156. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00245458
- Fujita, Y., Kubo, T., and Suma, S., 1992, Multi air conditioner with two indoor units, Refrigeration, Vol. 67, No. 772, pp. 171-176.
- McLinden, M.O., Klein, M.O., Lemmon, E. W., and Peskin, A. P., 1998, Thermodyna -mic and transport properties of refrigerants and refrigerant mixtures (REFPROP 6.0), NIST, Gaithersburg, MD., U.S.A.
- Landau I., 1990, System Identification and Control Design, Prentice Hall, Prentice Hall Information and System Sciences Series.
- He, X., Liu, X., Asada, H., and Itoh, H., 1998, Multi-variable control of vapour compression systems, ASHRAE J HVAC&R, Vol. 4, Part 3, pp. 205-229. https://doi.org/10.1080/10789669.1998.10391401
- Lida, K., Yamamoto, T., Kuroda, T., and Hibi, H., 1982, Development of an energy saving oriented variable capacity system heat pump, ASHRAE Trans., Part 1, Vol. 88, pp. 441-450.
- Chua, K.J., Chou, S.K., and Yang, W.M., 2010, Advances in heat pump systems: a review, Applied Energy, Vol. 87, pp. 3611-3624. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy.2010.06.014