- Volume 37 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Dynamic Interaction Between Maglev Vehicle and Guideway
자기부상열차/가이드웨이 동적상호작용 해석
- Kim, Ki-Jung (Dept. of Mechatronics Engineering, Chungnam Nat'l Univ.) ;
- Han, Hyung-Suk (KIMM) ;
- Yang, Seok-Jo (Dept. of Mechatronics Engineering, Chungnam Nat'l Univ.)
- Received : 2013.06.18
- Accepted : 2013.09.30
- Published : 2013.12.01
This study aims to investigate the dynamic interaction characteristics between Maglev vehicles and an elevated guideway. A more detailed model for the dynamic interaction of the vehicle/guideway is proposed. The proposed model incorporates a 3D full vehicle model based on prototyping, flexible guideway by a modal superposition method, and levitation electromagnets including the feedback controller into an integrated model. The proposed model was applied to an urban transit Maglev developed for a commercial application to analyze the dynamic response of the vehicle and guideway, and the effect of the surface roughness of the rail, mid-span guideway deflections, and air gap variations are then investigated from the numerical simulation.
Urban Maglev Vehicle;Multibody Dynamics;Dynamic Interaction;Guideway Deflection;Coupled Model
- Cai. Y., Chen. S.S., Rote. D.M. and Coffey., H.T., 1994, "Vehicle/Guideway Interaction for High Speed Vehicles on a Flexible Guideway," Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 175, No 5, 625-646. https://doi.org/10.1006/jsvi.1994.1350
- Hagele. N. and Dignath. F., 2009, "Vertical Dynamics of the Maglev Vehicle Transrapid," Multibody System Dynamics, Vol. 21, 213-231. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11044-008-9136-0
- Dai, H.G., 2005, "Dynamic Behavior of Maglev Vehicle /Guideway System with Control," Ph.D. dissertation, Case Western Reserve University.
- Han, H.S., 2003, "A Study on the Dynamic Modeling of a Magnetic Levitation Vehicle," JSME International, Vol. 46, No. 4, pp. 1497-1501. https://doi.org/10.1299/jsmec.46.1497
- Yim, B. H. and Han, H. S., 2009, "Curve Negotiation Analysis of a Maglev Vehicle Utilizing Electromagnetic Suspension System," Vehicle System Dynamics, Vol. 47, No. 10, pp. 1287-1304. https://doi.org/10.1080/00423110802632071
- Kim, K.J., Han, H.S., Kim, C.H. and Yang, S.J., 2013, "Effect of the Damper between Maglev Vehicles on Curve Negotiation," Trans. Korean Soc. Mech. Eng A, Vol.37, No 4, pp 581-587. https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2013.37.4.581
- Han, H.S., Kim, S.H., Yim, B.H. and Hur, Y.C., 2008, "Stability Analysis of a Maglev Vehicle Utilizing Electromagnetic Suspension System," Trans. KSAE, Vol.16, No 3, pp 118-126.
- Sinha, P. K., 1987, Electromagnetic Suspension Dynamics & Control, Peter Peregrinus Ltd, London, United Kingdom.
- Han, H.S., Yim, B.H., Lee, N.J., Kim, Y.J. and Kim, B.H., 2009, "Prediction of Ride Quality of a Maglev Vehicle Using a Full Vehicle Multi-Body Dynamic Model," Vehicle System Dynamics, Vol. 47, No. 10, pp. 1-16. https://doi.org/10.1080/00423110701877512
- Study on Running Safety of EMS-Type Maglev Vehicle Traveling over a Switching System vol.38, pp.11, 2014, https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2014.38.11.1309
- Levitation Control Simulation of a Maglev Vehicle Considering Guideway Flexibility vol.18, pp.1, 2015, https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2015.18.1.15
- Effect of Lateral Deformations of Guideway on Guidance Characteristics of Maglev Train vol.39, pp.11, 2015, https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2015.39.11.1161
- Parametric Study on 3-way Switch Design Considering Levitation Stability of Maglev Train vol.19, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2016.19.2.135
- Parameter Analysis for Design of Pretension Girder Bridge for Urban Maglev Transit vol.19, pp.4, 2016, https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2016.19.4.515
- Dynamic Analysis of Magnetically Levitation System Propelled by Linear Synchronous Motor vol.65, pp.11, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2016.65.11.1820