- Volume 24 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Analysis of latent growth model using repeated measures ANOVA in the data from KYPS
청소년패널자료 분석에서의 반복측정분산분석을 활용한 잠재성장모형
- Lee, Hwa-Jung (Department of Statistics, Yeungnam University) ;
- Kang, Suk-Bok (Department of Statistics, Yeungnam University)
- Received : 2013.10.21
- Accepted : 2013.11.12
- Published : 2013.11.30
We analyzed the data from KYPS using the latent growth model which has been widely studied as an analysis method of longitudinal data. In this study, we applied repeated measures ANOVA to unconditional model in order for faster decision of the unconditional model of the latent growth model. Also, we compared the six-type models, the quadratic model and the model of which repeated measures ANOVA is applied.
- Bollen, K. A. and Curren, P. J. (2006). Latent curve models a structural equation perspective, Wiley-Interscience, Hobken, NJ.
- Cha, Y. H. and Kim, H. Y. (2010). Developmental trajectories of children's internalizing and externalizing problem behaviors and their predictors. Family and Environment Research, 48, 25-48. https://doi.org/10.6115/khea.2010.48.5.025
- Chung, M. K. (2012). The mediation effect of protective factor between adolescents' stree and internalizing externalizing problem The Korean Journal of Educational Psychology, 26 271-290.
- Duncan, T. E., Duncan, S. C. and Strycker, L. A. (2006). An introduction to latent variable growth curve modeling : Concepts, issues, and applications, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Mahwah, NJ.
- Girden, E. R. (1992). ANOVA: Repeated measures, Sage University paper series on quantitative applications in the social sciences, 07-084, SAGE, Newbury Park, CA.
- Han, S. T., Kang, H. C. and Huh, M. H. (2009). SPSS analysis of variance, Hannarae, Seoul.
- Hong, S. (2000). The criteria for selecting appropriate fit indices in structural equation modeling and their rationales. Korean Journal of Clincal Psychology, 19 161-177.
- Hwang, J. K. (1998). Education measurement and evaluation of the new horizons, Kyoyookbook, Gyeonggido.
- Kaplan, D. W. (2009). Structural equation modeling: Foundations and extensions, SAGE, CA.
- Kim, K. S. (2009). Analysis of latent growth modeling and structural equation model, Hannarae, Seoul.
- Kline, R. B. (1998). Principles and practices of structural equation modeling, Gilford press, NY.
- Lee, S. D., Yeun, D. M. and Kim S. J. (2013). Longitudinal study of the effects of self-control on juvenile delinquency. Journal of Adolescent Welfare, 15, 267-293.
- Lee, S. H., Park, C. Y., Chung, S. S. and Choi, H. (2011). Panel attrition factors in Korean labor and income panel study. Journal of the Korean Data & Information Science Society, 22, 1-8.
- Meredith, W. and Tisak, J. (1990). Latent curve analysis. Psychometrika, 55 107-122. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02294746
- Park, T. (1997). Review of statistical models for analyzing repeated measures data. Journal of the Korean Society of Health Statistics, 22, 23-34.
- Potthoff, R. F. and Roy, S. N. (1964). A generalized multivariated analysis of variance model useful especially for growth curve problems. Biometrika, 51, 313-326. https://doi.org/10.1093/biomet/51.3-4.313
- Preacher, K. J., Wichman, A. L., Maccallum, R. C. and Briggs, N. E. (2008). Latent growth curve modeling, Review of statistical models for analyzing repeated measures data, SAGE, LA.
- Seo, M. J. and Kim, H. S. (2013). The relationship between early adolescents’ overt agression and deviant self-labeling. Korean Child Welfare, 41, 161-183.
- Singer, J. D. and Willett, J. B. (2006). Longitudinal data analysis: present status; Furture prspects. Presentation at the 45th Congress of the German Psychological Association, Nurnberg, Germany, 17-21.
- Song, M. S., Park, C. S. and Lee, J. J. (2003). Nonparametric statistics, Freedom academy, Gyeonggi-do.
- Song, T. M. and Kim, G. S. (2012). Structural equation modeling for health and welfare reaearch, Hannarae, Seoul.
- Steiger, J. H. (1990). Structural model evaluation and modification: An interval estimation approach. Multivariate behavioral research, 21, 302-331.