- Volume 16 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Investigation of Stiffness Characteristics of Subgrade Soils under Tracks Based on Stress and Strain Levels
응력 및 변형률 수준을 고려한 궤도 흙노반의 변형계수 특성 분석
- Lim, Yujin (Department of Civil, Env. and Railroad Engineering Paichai University) ;
- Kim, DaeSung (R&D Team, ENG Center National Forestry Cooperatives Federation) ;
- Cho, Hojin (Department of Civil, Env. and Railroad Engineering Paichai University) ;
- Sagong, Myoung (New Transportation Systems Research Center, Korea Railroad Research Institute)
- Received : 2013.06.17
- Accepted : 2013.08.12
- Published : 2013.10.31
In this study, the so-called repeated plate load bearing test (RPBT) used to get
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Korea Rail Network Authority (2011) Rail design standard specification, Korea.
- DIN 18 134 (1993) Plattendruckversuch. Deutsches Institut fur Normung e. V.
- W.V. Ping, L. Ge (1997) "Field verification of Laboratory Resilient Modulus Measurements on Subgrade Soils", Transportation Research Record, No. 1557, pp. 53-61
- D.S. Kim, W.S. Seo, K.C. Kwon (2005) Evaluation of field nonlinear modulus of subgrade soils using repetitive static plate bearing load test, Journal of the Korean Geotechnical Society, 21(6), pp. 67-79.
- J.H. Schmertmann, J.P. Hartman, P.R. Brown (1978) Improved strain influence factor diagrams, J. Geotechnical Engineering Division, ASCE, 104(GT8), pp. 1131-1135.
- Y. Lim, S.H. Lee, J.W. Lee, H. Cho (2012) Evaluation of dynamic properties of crushed stones used as reinforced trackbed foundation materials using resonant column test apparatus, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 15(5), pp. 476-484. https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2012.15.5.476
- D.S. Kim (2012) "Evaluation of dynamic properties and loadsettlement characteristics of roadbed soil used in track foundation", Master's Thesis, Paichai University, Daejeon, Korea.
- M.T. Bui (2009) "Influence of Some Particle Characteristics on the Small Strain Response of Granular Materials", Ph.D Dissertation, The University of Southampton.
- M. Vucetic, R. Dobry (1991) Effect of soil plasticity on cyclic response, J. of Geotechnical Engineering, 117(1), pp. 89-107. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9410(1991)117:1(89)
- A Study on Effect of Geogrid Reinforced- Crushed stone Sub-base in Permeable Pavement System vol.6, pp.4, 2015, https://doi.org/10.11004/kosacs.2015.6.4.064
- Stiffness Modulus Comparison in Trackbed Foundation Soil vol.8, pp.2, 2015, https://doi.org/10.7782/IJR.2015.8.2.050
- Evaluation of Resilient Modulus for Reinforced Trackbed using Large Triaxial Tests vol.17, pp.6, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2014.17.6.415
- Analysis of Soil Stiffness Variation in Case of Cavity Generation in Underground below Subway Track using Light Weight Deflectometer vol.15, pp.6, 2015, https://doi.org/10.9798/KOSHAM.2015.15.6.87
- Correction Factors for Modulus Calculation Equation used in Light Weight Deflectometer Considering Track Foundation vol.18, pp.1, 2015, https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2015.18.1.53
- Analysis of Shear Modulus(G)-Shear Strain(γ)-Degree of Saturation(S) Characteristics of Compacted Subgrade Soil used as Railway Trackbed vol.18, pp.2, 2015, https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2015.18.2.127