- Volume 22 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Estimation for the Variation of the Concentration of Greenhouse Gases with Modified Shannon Entropy
변형된 샤논 엔트로피식을 이용한 온실가스 농도변화량 예측
- Received : 2013.07.15
- Accepted : 2013.10.15
- Published : 2013.11.29
Entropy is a measure of disorder or uncertainty. This terminology is qualitatively used in the understanding of its correlation to pollution in the environmental area. In this research, three different entropies were defined and characterized in order to quantify the qualitative entropy previously used in the environmental science. We are dealing with newly defined distinct entropies
Shannon entropy;Greenhouse gases;Uncertainty;Degree of freedom
- Elrod, M., 1999, Greenhouse Warming Potential Model, J. Chem. Educ., 76, 1702-1705. https://doi.org/10.1021/ed076p1702
- Feynman, R. P., Leighton, R., Sands, M., 2007, The Feynman lecture on Physics I, Pearson Addison Wesley, 44-13-16.
- IPCC, 1990, IPCC First Assessment Report, IPCC.
- IPCC, 2001, IPCC Third Assessment Report, IPCC.
- Rifkin, J., 2009, Entropy, Se-Jong, Korea, 239-325.
- Shannon, C. E., 1948, A Mathematical Theory of Communication, Bell Syst. Tech. J., 27, 379-423. https://doi.org/10.1002/j.1538-7305.1948.tb01338.x
- Shannon, C. E., 1953, General Treatment of the problem of coding, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 102-104.
- Williams, J. M., 2008, Entropy shows that global warming should cause increased variability in the weather, http://arxiv.org/pdf/physics/0008228.pdf.
Supported by : 광운대학교