- Volume 22 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Study on Accuracy Evaluation and Accuracy Improvement in Cadastral Re-survey Surveying Method
지적재조사 측량방법의 정확도 비교 및 정확도 향상방안 연구
- Lee, Suk Bae (Department of Civil Engineering, Gyeongnam National University of Science and Technology) ;
- Auh, Su Chang (Department of Civil Engineering, Gyeongnam National University of Science and Technology) ;
- Suh, Yong Woon (Department of plant construction, Pohang University)
- Received : 2014.08.22
- Accepted : 2014.10.16
- Published : 2014.12.31
Network RTK GNSS positioning technique which has been developed to overcome the limitation of Single reference station RTK is used widely in the field of general surveying, cadastre surveying and engineering surveying due to the high accuracy and efficiency. It is specified Network RTK, Single reference station RTK and Static of GNSS as a surveying method in the regulation of Cadastre Re-survey Surveying. In this study, Network RTK and Static GNSS surveying were accomplished at cadastral re-survey field in Hadong, Gyeongnam and the surveying results were compared. Also, to analyze the performance of site calibration in Network RTK surveying, two types of Network RTK surveying with and without site calibration were accomplished and the results was compared. The research result shows that average positioning error between Network RTK(VRS) without site calibration and Static surveying result is 2.44cm and 1.53cm respectively and average positioning error between Network RTK(VRS) with site calibration and Static surveying result is 0.19cm and 0.82cm respectively at two zone. So, it was proved the effect of calibration in network RTK(VRS) surveying.
- Kim, K.R., Kamg, D.R., Song G.P., 2009, Application of network RTK using VRS to cadastral surveying, Journal of The Korean Cadastre Information Association, Vol.11, No.1, pp.89-99.
- Jang S.K., Kim, J.S., Jeong, K.U., 2009, Accuracy evaluation of boundary corner point using VRS GPS, Journal of the Korean Society for Geospatial Information System, Vol.17 No14, pp.37-42.
- Lee, S.B., 2013, Accuracy evaluation of the height determined by network-RTK VRS Positioning, Journal of the Korean Society for Geospatial Information System, Vol.21 No.4, pp.3-12. https://doi.org/10.7319/kogsis.2013.21.4.055
- MLIT(Ministry of Land Infrastructure and Transport), 2013a, Special laws on Cadastral Re-survey, Legislation Laws 11690.
- MLIT(Ministry of Land Infrastructure and Transport), 2013b, Regulations on Cadastral Re-survey Surveying, Notification 2013-97.
- NGII, 2003, A study on Introduction of the virtual reference system, National Geographic Information Institute, Report pp. 36-54.
- NGII, 2007, Network RTK Service, URL; http://gnss.ngii.go.kr, National Geographic Information Institute, Suwon, Korea. (last date accessed; 14 Aug. 2014)
- NGII, 2011, Public Surveying Work Regulation, NGII Notification 2011-605, National Geographic Information Institute.
- Park, C.S., Park, K.H., Hong, S.E., 2013, Accuracy analysis of network RTK surveying for cadastral re-survey project, Journal of the Korean Society for Geospatial Information System, Vol.21 No.4, pp.117-123. https://doi.org/10.7319/kogsis.2013.21.4.117
- Retscher G., 2002, Accuracy performance of Virtual Reference Station(VRS) networks, Journal of Global Positioning Systems, Vol.1, No.1, pp. 40-47. https://doi.org/10.5081/jgps.1.1.40
- Sin, D.Y., Kim, J.S., 2008, Accuracy estimation of cadastral control point using the VRS RTK GPS, Journal of The Korean Society of Cadastre, Vol.24, No.2, pp.127-134.