- Volume 16 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Development of Upper Bodice Pattern for the Late Elementary Obese- Schoolgirls - Using iVirds 3.0 PB and iVirds 3.0 DS program -
아동후기 비만여아의 상반신 원형 설계 - iVirds 3.0 PB 및 iVirds 3.0 DS 프로그램 적용 -
- Received : 2014.07.31
- Accepted : 2014.10.30
- Published : 2014.12.31
The aim of this study is to develop upper bodice pattern for obese girls aged 10~12 by using 3D virtual garment simulation system. The criteria for subjects in this study were girls who had over 1.46 of the R
obese schoolgirls;3D virtual garment simulation;3D pattern production
- Ahn, H. S., Chung, K. M., & Jeon, Y. K. (2011). The effect of BMI and physical ability on self-efficacy, quality of life, and self-esteem in overweight and obese children. The Korean Journal of Health Psychology, 16(3), 537-555.
- Boo, A. J., & Hong, J. M. (2001). Analysis of somatotype for the bodice of upper body of obese Male children(1) -Centering around nine to eleven year old boys-. Journal of the Korean Society of Costume, 51(1), 87-96.
- Cho, Y. J., & Lee, J. R. (1999). Classification of the somatotype and characteristics for the construction of obese boy's clothing(part 1). Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 23(4), 563-574.
- Cho, Y. J., & Lee, J. R. (2000). The characteristics of upper body on obese boys. Fashion & Textile Research Journal, 2(4), 300-307.
- Cho, Y. J., Yoon, J. H., & Park, C. S. (1994). A study on the pants pattern for the fatty body -The subject of elementary schoolboys-. Journal of the Korean Society of Costume, 23, 99-110.
- Kang, Y. S. (2009). A study on the distribution of the elementary girls' size dimensions according to ages and body shapes. Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 33(2), 230-243. https://doi.org/10.5850/JKSCT.2009.33.2.230
- Kim, C. K., Cho, M. K., Cho, M. S., & Kim, J. H. (2013). The effect of parenting attitude on school adjustment and analysis of moderating effect of peer attachment. The Journal of Play Therapy, 17(1), 1-15.
- Kim, H. S. (2009). Development of upper garment prototype for girls in late elementary school. Journal of Korea Society of Costume, 59(9), 16-25.
- Kim, N. H., & Choi, Y. H. (2008). The design development of training suit for obese children. Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 32(1), 35-44. https://doi.org/10.5850/JKSCT.2008.32.1.035
- Korean Agency for Technology and Standards. (2010). The 6th Size Korea, Retrieved May 25, 2011, from http://sizekorea.kats.go.kr
- Korean Statistical Information Service. (2011). Juvenile statistics, Retrieved March 2, 2014, from http://kosis.kr
- Lim, J. Y. (2009). The comparison research on the wearing practice and fitness evaluation of children's clothing for obese and average body shape of late elementary schoolgirls. Fashion & Textile Research Journal, 11(2), 278-285.
- Lim, J. Y. (2010). A development of the torso pattern for obese middle-aged women from 3D virtual garment simulation. Fashion & Textile Research Journal, 12(1), 86-93. https://doi.org/10.5805/KSCI.2010.12.1.086
- Lim, J. Y. (2012). A development of size system for the obese girls in late-elementary school according to the upper-body type. Fashion & Textile Research Journal, 14(2), 269-276. doi:10.5805/KSCI.2012.14.2.269 https://doi.org/10.5805/KSCI.2012.14.2.269
- Lim, J. Y. (2013). Development of torso pattern for underweight female in their 20s-30s -Using Clo 3D program-. Fashion & Textile Research Journal, 15(6), 963-970. doi:10.5805/ SFTI.2013.15.6.963 https://doi.org/10.5805/SFTI.2013.15.6.963
- O'dea, J. A. (2008). Gender, ethnicity, culture and social class influences on childhood obesity among Australian schoolchildren: implications for treatment, prevention and community education. Health & Social Care in the Community, 16(3), 282-290. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2524.2008.00768.x
- Park, S. J. (2008). Upper garment sizing system for obese school boys based on somatotype analysis. Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association, 46(9), 99-112.
- Development of lower bodice pattern for late-elementary obese-schoolgirls using 3D virtual garment simulation vol.23, pp.4, 2015, https://doi.org/10.7741/rjcc.2015.23.4.616