- Volume 14 Issue 1
As keen marketing competition for increasing corporate image has been begun, the creative level of annual report design, which is deeply involved with investment, has became a fundamental measure of corporate value. Good commercial design has to have both practical and aesthetic aspect. For make more creative annual report project. it's worth to find world design trend in practical way. The point of study focuses and sorts on physical properties of out-put works by the view point of editorial design, and tries to find the possibility of common design style. It analyzes key message, pagination plan and feature pages of 2013 ARC awarded annual report works in interior design category. The visual image and typographic style study of awarded works will help planner and designer who develop annual report project, because this research data reduces their process. Then it's possible to have more opportunities to create project and supports background material for making a presentation for clients.
Corporate PR;Annual Report;Editorial Design;Pagination;Editorial Plan;Image Sequence
- 박성호, 홍보학 개론, 한울아카데미, 2008.
- 박현주, 디자인 사전, 안그라픽스, 2000.
- 김현애, PR의 이해, 신성출판사, 2006.
- 서경원, "2005 르노산성자동차 Corporate Brochure Contents 개발 분석", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제7권, 제4호, p.242, 2007.
- 잰 화이트, 편집디자인, 안그라픽스, 1991.
- Rob Carter, Ben day, and Philip Meggs, Typograhic Design, Wiley, 2002.
- Ellen Lupton, Thinking with type, Princeton Architectural Press, 2010.