- Volume 14 Issue 1
The relationship between a service provided via the information system and user satisfaction has been thought of as an important factor for the development of a new service for the information system. In this study, the twelve new key services that are applicable to national R&D report system were derived by web environment changes in step with IT technology developments in order to support the new service for the user. The twelve new key services are as follows; semantic search service for national R&D report, associated report service, RSS service, mesh-up service, topic-map service, open API service, personalized service, collective intelligence service, SNS service, unstructured data service, detailed search service, mailing service. To assess the quality attribute of the twelve new key services in the national R&D report system, a survey was performed. In conclusion, a stepwise service plan for the national R&D report system was proposed which would use the satisfaction coefficient and the results of the service classification. The following step-by-step service should be developed by in this way. The unstructured data service, personalized service, associated report service, topic-map service, open API service, and the collective intelligence service are needed to develop the first step and RSS service, mesh-up service, semantic search service for the national R&D report, mailing service, detailed search service, and SNS service are needed to develop the second step.
National R&D Report Service;KANO Model;Web 2.0;Web 3.0;Stepwise Service Plan
Supported by : 부산가톨릭대학교
- 박윤정, 웹3.0 정보서비스의 사례와 시사점, 세상을 이어주는 통신연합, Winter, pp.36-43, 2009.
- 이경일, 웹 기반 텍스트 마이닝 기술과 사례, eBiz 연구회 세미나, 2008.
- C. Berger, R. Blauth, D. Boger, C. Bolster, G. Burchill, W. DuMouchel, F. Pouliot, R. Richter, A. Rubinoff, D. Shen, M. Timko, and D. Walden, "Kano's methods for understanding customer-defined quality," The Center for Quality Management Journal, Vol.2, No.4, pp.2-36, 1993.
- N. Kano, N. Seraku, F. Takahashi, and S. Tsuji, "Attractive quality and must-be quality," Journal of Japanese Society for Quality Control, Vol.14, No.2, pp.39-48, 1984.
- M. M. Rashid, J. Tamaki, A. M. M. S. Ullah, and A. Kubo, "A proposed computer system on Kano model for new product development and innovation aspect: A case study is conducted by an attractive attribute of automobile," International Journal of Engineering, Science and Technology, Vol.2, No.9, pp.1-12, 2010. https://doi.org/10.7763/IJET.2010.V2.91
- STRABASE, Web3.0시대의 실체와 인터넷의 미래, Issue Alert, Vol.19, No.1, 2009.
- Tim Berners-Lee, Semantic Web Road map, W3C Design Issues, 1998.
- M. Timko, "An experiment in continuous analysis," Center for Quality of Management Journal, Vol.2, No.4, pp.17-20, 1993.
- A. M. M. S. Ullah and J. Tamaki, "Analysis of Kano-Model-Based Customer Needs for Product Development," System Engineering, Vol.14, No.2, pp.154-172, 2010.
- D. Walden, "Kano's Methods for Understanding Customer-defined Quality," Center for Quality of Management Journal, Vol.2, No.4, pp.3-36, 1993.