- Volume 29 Issue 1
In this paper, we want to represent a method for ranking of two exponential trapezoidal fuzzy numbers. In this study a new Cardinality between exponential trapezoidal fuzzy numbers is proposed. Cardinality in this method is relatively simple and easier in computation and ranks various types of exponential fuzzy numbers. For the validation the results of the proposed approach are compared with different existing approaches.
cardinality;exponential trapezoidal fuzzy numbers;ranking method
- S. Abbasbandy and T. Hajjari, A new approach for ranking of trapezoidal fuzzy numbers, Comput. Math. Appl. 57 (2009), no. 3, 413-419. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.camwa.2008.10.090
- S. Bodjanova, Median value and median interval of a fuzzy number, Inform. Sci. 172 (2005), no. 1-2, 73-89. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ins.2004.07.018
- G. Bortolan and R. Degani, A review of some methods for ranking fuzzy subsets, Fuzzy Sets and Systems 15 (1985), no. 1, 1-119. https://doi.org/10.1016/0165-0114(85)90012-0
- S.-H. Chen, Ranking fuzzy numbers with maximizing set and minimizing set, Fuzzy Sets and Systems 17 (1985), no. 2, 113-129. https://doi.org/10.1016/0165-0114(85)90050-8
- S. J. Chen and S. M. Chen, Fuzzy risk analysis based on the ranking of generalized trapezoidal fuzzy numbers, Appl. Intell. 26 (2007), 1-11. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10489-006-0003-5
- S.-H. Chen and G.-C. Li, Representation, ranking, and distance of fuzzy number with exponential membership function using graded mean integration method, Tamsui Oxf. J. Math. Sci. 16 (2000), no. 2, 123-131.
- C. H. Cheng, A new approach for ranking fuzzy numbers by distance method, Fuzzy Sets and Systems 95 (1998), no. 3, 307-317. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0165-0114(96)00272-2
- T. C. Chu and C. T. Tsao, Ranking fuzzy numbers with an area between the centroid point and original point, Comput. Math. Appl. 43 (2002), no. 1-2, 111-117. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0898-1221(01)00277-2
- D. Dubois and H. Prade, The mean value of a fuzzy number, Fuzzy Sets and Systems 24 (1987), no. 3, 279-300. https://doi.org/10.1016/0165-0114(87)90028-5
- R. Jain, Decision making in the presence of fuzzy variables, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics 6 (1976), no. 10, 698-703. https://doi.org/10.1109/TSMC.1976.4309421
- A. Kumar, P. Singh, A. Kaur, and P. Kaur, RM approach for ranking of generalized trapezoidal fuzzy numbers, Fuzzy Information and Engineering 2 (2010), no. 2, 37-47. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12543-010-0036-7
- C. Liang, J. Wu, and J. Zhang, Ranking indices and rules for fuzzy numbers based on gravity center point, Paper presented at the 6th world Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation, Dalian, China, (2006), 21-23.
- S. Rezvani, Graded mean representation method with triangular fuzzy number, World Applied Sciences Journal 11 (2010), no. 7, 871-876.
- S. Rezvani, Multiplication operation on trapezoidal fuzzy numbers, J. Phys. Sci. 15 (2011), 17-26.
- S. Rezvani, A new method for ranking in perimeters of two generalized trapezoidal fuzzy numbers, International Journal of Applied Operational Research 2 (2012), no. 3, 83-90.
- S. Rezvani, A new approach ranking of exponential trapezoidal fuzzy numbers, J. Phys. Sci. 16 (2012), 45-57.
- S. Rezvani, A new method for ranking in areas of two generalized trapezoidal fuzzy numbers, International Journal of Fuzzy Logic Systems 3 (2013), no. 1, 17-24. https://doi.org/10.5121/ijfls.2013.3102
- S. Rezvani, Ranking method of trapezoidal intuitionistic fuzzy numbers, Annals of Fuzzy Mathematics and Informatics 5 (2013), no. 3, 515-523.
- S. Rezvani, Ranking generalized trapezoidal fuzzy numbers with Euclidean distance by the incentre of centroids, Mathematica Aeterna 3 (2013), no. 2, 103-114.
- S. Rezvani, Ranking exponential trapezoidal fuzzy numbers by median value, Journal of Fuzzy Set Valued Analysis, Article ID jfsva-00139, (2013), 9 Pages.
- S. Rezvani, Approach for ranking of exponential fuzzy number with TRD distance, Journal of Fuzzy Set Valued Analysis, Article ID jfsva-00140, (2013), 11 Pages.
- S. Rezvani, Arithmetic operations on trapezoidal fuzzy numbers, Journal of Nonlinear Analysis and Application, Article ID jnaa-00111, (2013), 8 Pages.
- R. Saneifard and R. Saneifard, A modified method for defuzzification by probability density function, Journal of Applied Sciences Research 7 (2011), no. 2, 102-110.
- P. Singh et al, Ranking of generalized trapezoidal fuzzy numbers based on rank, mode, divergence and spread, Turkish Journal of Fuzzy Systems 1 (2010), no. 2, 141-152.
- Y. J. Wang and H. S. Lee, The revised method of ranking fuzzy numbers with an area between the centroid and original points, Comput. Math. Appl. 55 (2008), no. 9, 2033-2042. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.camwa.2007.07.015
- L. A. Zadeh, Fuzzy set, Information and Control 8 (1965), no. 3, 338-353. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0019-9958(65)90241-X
- A new approach for Robot selection in manufacturing using the ellipsoid algorithm 2017, https://doi.org/10.1007/s40092-017-0230-x