- Volume 47 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Effects of Liquid Pig Manure Application Level on Growth Characteristics, Yield, and Feed Value of Whole Crop Barley at Reclaimed Tidal Land in Southwestern Korea
Shin, Pyeong;Cho, Kwang-Min;Back, Nam-Hyun;Yang, Chang-Hyu;Lee, Geon-Hwi;Park, Ki-Hun;Lee, Dong-Sung;Chung, Doug-Young
- 투고 : 2014.10.30
- 심사 : 2014.12.15
- 발행 : 2014.12.31
본 연구는 영산강간척지와 새만금간척지에서 청보리 재배시 돈분뇨액비 적정 시용수준을 구명하기 위해 전남 해남군 소재 농가포장과 벼맥류부 계화간척지에서 처리구를 무시용, 액비 50%, 100%, 150%, 200%로 두고 토양 화학성, 생육, 수량, 식물체 양분흡수 및 사료가치를 조사하였다. 돈분뇨액비의 시용수준이 증가할수록 pH는 변화가 없었으나 토양유기물 및 유효인산의 함량이 증가하였고 치환성 양이온은 영산강간척지에서
Liquid pig manure;Whole crop barley;Yield;Optimum rate;Reclaimed tidal land
- Agricultural Cooperatives. 2012. The supply price of chemical fertilizer. Agricultural Cooperatives. Seoul. Korea.
- AOAC. 1995. Official method of analysis, 15th ed. Association & Official Analytical Chemists, Washington D.C.
- Bernal, M. P. and H. Kirchman. 1992. Carbon and nitrogen mineralization and ammonia volatilization from fresh, aerobically and an aerobically treated pig manure during incubation with soil. Biol. Fert. Soils 13(3):135-141.
- Cho, K. M., S. B. Lee, N. H. Back, C. H. Yang, J. H. Jung, K. B. Lee, K. J. Kim, and J. C. Chun. 2012. Effect of tillage after application of liquid-pig-manure on occurrence of water-foxtail and yield of winter forage crop, Korean J. Intl. Agri. 24(4): 429-434.
- Choi, W. J., S. A. Jin, S. M. Lee, H. M. Ro, and S. H. Yoo. 2001. Corn uptake and microbial immobilization of 15N-labeled urea-N in soil as affected by composted pig manure. Plant Soil. 235(1):1-9. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1011896912888
- Douglas, B. F. and F. R. Magdoff. 1991. An evaluation of nitrogen mineralization induce for organic residues. J. Environ. Qual. 20(2):368-372.
- Frost, J. P., R. J. Stevens, and R. J. Laughlin. 1990. Effects of separation and acidification of cattle slurry on ammonia volatilization and on the efficiency of slurry nitrogen for herbage production. J. Agri. Sci. 115(01):49-56. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0021859600073901
- Gilmour, J. T., A. Mauromoustakos, P. M. Gale, and R. J. Norman. 1998. Kinetics of crop residues decomposition: variability among crops and years. Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J. 62(3):750-755. https://doi.org/10.2136/sssaj1998.03615995006200030030x
- Goering, H. K., and P. J. Van Soest. 1970. Forage fiber analysis, p.379, Agric Handbook, U.S. Gov. Print. Office Washington D.C.
- Hwang, K. N., Y. H. Lee, Y. K. Shin, and G. S. Rhee. 1993. Study on behavior of rice straw in paddy soil. RDA J. Agri. Sci. 35(1):289-294.
- Holland, C., W. Kezar, W. P. Kautz, E.J. Lazowski, W. C. Mahanna, and R. Reinhart. 1990. The pioneer forage manual; A nutritional guide, pp. 1-55, Pioneer Hi-Bred International, INC., Desmoines, IA.
- Kanazawa, S. and T. Yoneyama. 1980. Microbal degradation of 15N-labeled rice residues in soil during two years, incubation under flooded and upland conditions. Transformation of residue nitrogen, Soil Sci. Plant Nutr. 26(2):241-254. https://doi.org/10.1080/00380768.1980.10431207
- Kim, T. K., C. H. Yang, J. H. Jung, S. B. Lee, and C. H. Yoo. 2008. The effect of application of organic fertilizer combined treatment on rice growth and soil fertility in reclaimed land. p.961-966. Research Report. NICS, RDA.
- Lee, S. B., K. M. Cho, P. Shin, C. H. Yang, N. H. Back, K. B. Lee, S. H. Baek, and D. Y. Chung. 2013. Effect of soil salinity on growth, yield and nutrients uptake of whole crop barley in newly reclaimed land. Korean J. Environ Agric. 32(4):332-337. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2013.32.4.332
- Lee, S. B., N. H. Baik, J. H. Yoo, S. Kim, K. M. Cho, Y. J. Oh, T. I. Park, T. S. Kim, K. J. Kim, and C. K. Kim. 2010. Effects of split application of pig liquid fertilizer on yield of spring whole-crop barley and subsequent soil quality in reclaimed land. Korean J. Intl. Agri, 22(4):319-323.
- Lim, T. J., I. B. Lee, S. B. Kang, J. M. Park, and S. D. Hong. 2009. Effects of continual pre-plant application of pig slurry on soil mineral nutrients and yield of chinese cabbage. Korean J. Environ. Agr. 28(3):227-232. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2009.28.3.227
- Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs. 2013. Outcome of animal waste generation and recycling('06 '12).
- Moral, R., M. D. Perez-Murcia, A. Perez-Espinosa, J. Moreno-Caselles, C. Paredes, and B. Rufete. 2008. Salinity, organic content, micronutrients and heavy metals in pig slurries from South eastern Spain, Waste Management. 28(2):367-371. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.wasman.2007.01.009
- Murayama, S., N. Kibo, M. Komada, K. Baba, and A. Tsumura. 2001. Water quality, particularly of trihalomethane formation potential of ground water of agricultural area of humic volcanic ash soil on Shirash plateau where livestock wastes have been applied as land management. Soil Sci. Plant Nutr. 72:764-774.
- National Institute of Agricultural Science and Technology. 2000. Methods of soil chemical analysis, RDA, Suwon, Korea.
- Pain, B. F., R. B. Thomson, Y. J. Rees, and J. H. Skinner. 1990. Reducing gaseous of nitrogen from cattle slurry applied to grassland by the use of additives. Journal of Food and Agri. 50(2):141-153. https://doi.org/10.1002/jsfa.2740500202
- Park. B. K., J. S. Lee, N. J. Cho, and K. Y. Jung. 2001. Effect of application time and amount of liquid pig manure on growth of rice and infiltration water quality. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 34(3):147-152.
- Schechtner, G. 1978. Zur Wirksamkeit des Gullestickstoffs auf dem Grunland in Abhangigkeit vom Dungungsregime. Die Bodenkultur, 29(4):351-376.
- Shin, K. S., W. J. Hwang, S. H. Lee, C. H. Kim, and Y. M. Yoon, 2012. Nutrient value and yield response of forage crop cultivated in reclaimed tidal land soil using anaerobic liquid fertilizer. Korean J. Organic Agri. 20(4):669-685. https://doi.org/10.11625/KJOA.2012.20.4.669
- Songin, W. 1985. The effect of nitrogen application on the content of nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium and calcium in the dry matter of rye and winter rye grown as winter catch crop, Herb. Abst. 55, 297.
- Summerell, B. A. and L. B. Burgress. 1989. Decomposition and chemical composition of cereal straw. Soil Biol. Biochem. 21(4):551-559. https://doi.org/10.1016/0038-0717(89)90129-6
- Yadav, R. L., B. S. Dwivedi, K. Prasad, O. K. Tomar, N. J. Shurpali, and P. S. Pandey. 2000. Yield trends, and changes in soil organic-C and available NPK in a long-term rice wheat system under integrated use of manures and fertilizers. Field Crops Research, 68(3):219-246. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0378-4290(00)00126-X
- Yang, C. H, S. B. Lee, T. K. Kim, J. H. Ryu, C. H. Yoo, J. J. Lee, J. D. Kim, and K. Y. Jung. 2008. The effect of tillage methods after application of liquid pig manure on silage barley growth and soil environment in paddy field. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert 41(5):285-292.
- Yang, C. H, J. H. Lee, S. Kim, J. H. Jeong, N. H. Baek, W. Y. Choi, S. B. Lee, Y. D. Kim, S. J. Kim, and K. B. Lee. 2012. Study on forage cropping system adapted to soil characteristics in reclaimed tidal soil. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert 45(3):385-392. https://doi.org/10.7745/KJSSF.2012.45.3.385
- Effect of Slurry Composting and Bio-filtration (SCB) by Fertigation on Soil Chemical Properties and Growth of Red Pepper (Capsicum annuum L.) vol.48, pp.5, 2015, https://doi.org/10.7745/KJSSF.2014.47.6.579
연구 과제번호 : Cooperative Research Program for Agriculture Science & Technology Development
연구 과제 주관 기관 : Rural Development Administration