- Volume 23 Issue 1
As the combination of technique and art, environmental facilities have the function to improve the image of urban green space. Among these facilities, some can be designed and arranged reasonably. But to the facilities of sewage, electricity and sanitation and so on, are usually ignored and become the blemish in the green space. Based on the analysis of the status, taking the design of well cover of sewage as an example, the landscape approaches are discussed from form, material, color and artistic technique and so on.
Landscape;Green space;Municipal facility;Local culture
- Wu, X. K., Mao, Y. X., Song, C. Y., 2009, Cultural Content and Development Trend for Facilities in Urban Landscape Design, J. Modern Landscape Architecture, 4, 41-43.
- Tao, R., Zhang, F. C., 2004, A Brief Talk of the Urban Environmental Facilities Functions, J. Furniture, Interior Design, 6, 20-22.
- Wang, Z. X., Zhang, F. Y., Liang, H., 2009, Thoughts on Ecological Design in Urban Environmental Facilities, J. Art and Design, 6, 115-117.
- Chen, L. B., Li, B. H., Huang, L., 2009, Discuss on Experience and Revelation of Seoul Urban Landscape Construction, Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 3, 49-53.
- Yu, Z. L., 1990, Urban Environmental Art: Landscape and Facilities, M. Press of Tianjin University.