- Volume 12 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Study on the effect of shopping-mall satisfaction with Parent company confidence -mediating effect of on-line shopping mall trust-
모기업 신뢰가 쇼핑몰 만족에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구 -온라인 쇼핑몰신뢰의 매개효과를 중심으로-
- Yim, Ki-Heung (Dept. of Silver Care, Gwang-Ju women University) ;
- Kwon, Jin-Hee (Dept. of business administration Chung-Ang University)
- Received : 2013.11.06
- Accepted : 2014.01.20
- Published : 2014.01.28
Due to the recent increase of online shopping mall, there were many changes in consumer lifestyle. and the luxury and foreign cosmetics are well sold in nowadays department store online shopping mall sites. Although not all products are sold through online shopping, consumers tend to purchase more inexpensive brand products through online shopping mall. Thus, department stores tend to sell the brand goods through their online sites In this thesis, First, the trust of shopping mall caused a positive effect to the trust of parent company. Second, the trust of shopping mall had a positive impact on satisfaction. Without satisfying parameters, The trust of parent company did not itself affect satisfaction of shopping mall.
- Bogozzi, R. R, Yi. Y., Multi trait-Multi method matrices in consumer research, Journal of consumer Research, Vol. 17, pp. 426-439, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1086/208568
- Bagozzi, R. P., & Dholakia, U. M., Goal setting and goal striving in consumer behavior, Journal of Marketing, Vol. 63, pp. 19-32, 1999. https://doi.org/10.2307/1252098
- Doney, Patricia M. & Joseph P. Cannon (1997), "An Examination of the Buyer-Seller Relationships," Journal of Marketing, 61, pp. 35-51 . https://doi.org/10.2307/1251829
- Ernst&Young(2013), "Retailers have way to go to get their online act together," The Australian business.
- Fung, R. K. K., and Lee, M. K. O. "EC-Trust (Trust in Electronic Commerce): Exploring the Antecedent Factors," in Proceedings of the Americas Conference on Information Systems, W. D. Haseman and L. D. Nazareth (eds.), Association for Information Systems, Milwaukee, 1999, pp. 518-519 .
- Ganesan Shankar (1994), "Determinants of Long-Term Orientation in Buyer-Seller Relationships," Journal of Marketing, 58, pp. 1-19 .
- Jarvenpaa, S.L. Tractinsky, and M. Vitale (2000), "Consumer Trust in an Internet Store," Information Technology and Management, 1 (1-2). https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1019100419867
- Kim yeong hun, Yeo il gu, Kim dong yul (2004), "The study on impact of trust in online and offline variables and the outcome variable," Marketing Science Research, 13, 159-181.
- Kim Yong-man , Song jong ho , Sim gyu Yeol (2000), " online shopping site characteristics impact on relationship commitment ," Marketing Journal , 10 (1), pp.43-56.
- Kotler P, Armstrong G (1996), "Principles of Marketing," Prentice Hall International editions, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.
- Matthew, C. C., & Lee, K. O. (2000), Trust in Internet Shopping: A Propose Model and Measurement Instrument , America Conference on Information System, pp. 681-689
- Oliver, T.L.,(1997), Satisfaction : A Behavioral Perspective on the Consumer, Boston, Irwin MaGraw-Hill
- Park Chul (2002), "E-commerce between businesses and consumers, consumer confidence in the form of qualitative research on factors", Consumer Research , 13 (2), pp. 207-234 .
- Roy, M.C., Dewit, O., Aubert, B.A. (2001). "The Impact of Interface Usability on Trust in Web Retailers," Internet Research: Electronic Networking Applications and Policy, 11 (5), pp. 388-398 . https://doi.org/10.1108/10662240110410165
- Wagner, J., & Rydstrom, G. (2001), "Satisfaction, trust and commitment: consumers relationships with online retailers," European Advances in Consumer Research, 5, pp. 276-281
- Westbrook, R.A. & Neman, J.W.(1979), An Analysis of Shopper Dissatisfaction for Major Household Appliance, Journal of Marketing Research, 15(Aug), 457
- Yu il , Choe hyeok La (2003), "B2C e-commerce factors and the impact of customer trust on purchase intention of the mediating role of trust ," MIS Research , 13 (4), pp. 49-72 .
- Yun seong jun (2000), " The Determinants of Web shopping sites and the reliability impact on purchase intent simulation approach", Marketing Research, 29(3), pp. 353-376 .