- Volume 23 Issue 2
There were many attempts to increase the level of environmental cooperation in Northeast Asia. However, intergovernmental cooperation has not brought a substantial effects so far. This article aims to provide a model for multilateral joint research of environmental technologies. Each field of environmental problem requires a Consortium of joint research team and R & D mechanism. This model emphasizes joint-funding, tax-break for environmental investment and the importance of multilateral contract.
Northeast asia;Multilateral environmental cooperation;Promoting joint research to decrease The level of pollution;and R&D mechanism
- Kim, S. S., 2011, The urgence of safety of Nuclear power plant, KyungNam Newspaper.
- Yoon, I. S., 2009, Environmental technology development and the role of government, JPI Policy Forum, No.2009-18 , Jejoo Peace Institute.
- Kang , K. G., Jang, K. B., 2000, Mid & Long term strategy building of system for cooperation between environmental technology and industries, Study of Economic Cooperation in Northeast Asia, series 99-08, Ministry of Environment.
- Lee, K. H., et al., 1998, Analysis of trends in Climate Change Convention and Electric industries' countermeasures, Institute of Energy Economics.
- Nam, S. M., 2002, Environmetal Cooperation in Northeast Asia: from political conflict into environmental cooperation, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, International workshop for Environmetal Cooperation in Northeast Asia.
- Lim, Y. J., 2005, "Environmental NGO'Trans-National Cooperation for The Solution of The Environmental Issues - Cases in North-eastern Asian Countries-, masters degree of NGO, Kyung Hee University.
- Press materials of the Ministry of Environment, distributed on April 2006.
- The Committee of Science & Technology, Basic Plan of Science & Technology in Lee, Myung-Bak administration (Strategy 577) Action plan for 2011(2010.12.9., Korean National Assembly's the Committee of Science & Technology)
- The Ministry of Environment, 2011, Promotion Plan of Environmental Policy
- Shin, J. C., 2013, YunHap News, blog.daum.net /_blog/.../ArticleContentsView.do?...