- Volume 46 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Development and Validation of an Analytical Method for Flutianil Residue Identification Using Gas Chromatography-Electron Capture Detection
GC-ECD를 이용한 flutianil 잔류량 분석법 개발 및 확인
- Kwon, Ji-Eun ;
- Do, Jung-Ah ;
- Park, Hyejin ;
- Lee, Ji-Young ;
- Cho, Yoon-Jae ;
- Oh, Jae-Ho ;
- Rhee, Gyu-Seek ;
- Lee, Sang-Jae ;
- Chang, Moon-Ik
- Received : 2013.07.02
- Accepted : 2013.11.14
- Published : 2014.02.28
A sensitive and simple analytical method to identify flutianil residues in agricultural commodities was developed and validated using gas chromatography-electron capture detection (GC-ECD) and mass spectrometry (GC-MS). The flutianil residues were extracted with acetonitrile, partitioned with dichloromethane, and then purified using a silica solid-phase extraction (SPE) cartridge. The method was validated using pepper, sweet pepper, mandarin, hulled rice, soybean, and potato spiked with 0.02 or 0.2 mg/kg flutianil. The average recovery of flutianil was 76.5-108.0% with a relative standard deviation of less than 10%. The limit of detection and limit of quantification were 0.004 and 0.02 mg/kg, respectively. The result of recoveries and relative standard deviation were in line with Codex Alimentarius Commission Guidelines (CAC/GL 40). These results show that the method developed in this study is appropriate for flutianil identification and can be used to maintain the safety of agricultural products containing flutianil residues.
- Lee YD. Practical book of Korea Food Code pesticide residue analysis method. 3rd ed. KFDA, Cheongwon, Korea. pp. 22-23 (2012)
- Lee YJ, Choe WJ, Lee HJ, Shin YW, Do JA, Kim WS, Choi DM, Chae KR, Kang CS. Research on pesticides residue in commercial agricultural products in 2009. J. Fd Hyg. Safety 25: 192-202 (2010)
- Kim JB, Song BH, Jeon JC, Lim GJ, Lim YB. Effects of sprayable formulations on pesticide adhesion and persistence in several crops. Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 1: 35-40 (1997)
- Korea Crop Protection Association. Agrochemicals Use Guide Book. Available from http://www.koreacpa.org/new/sub.html?sub=2. Accessed May 29, 2013.
- National Academy of Agricultural Science. Setting of Flutianil ADI. National Academy of Agricultural Science, Suwon, Korea. pp. 7-8 (2012)
- Ministry of Food and Drug Safety. Pesticide residue database. Available from http://fse.foodnara.go.kr/residue/pesticides/pesticides_info.jsp Accessed May 24, 2013.
- The Japan Food Chemical Research Foundation. Maximum Residue Limits (MRLs) list of agricultural chemicals in foods. Available from http://www.ffcr.or.jp/zaidan/ffcrhome.nsf/TrueMainE?OpenFrameSet Accessed May 20, 2013.
- Codex Alimentarius Commission, Guidelines on good laboratory practice in residue analysis, CAC/GL 40-1993, Rome, Italy (2003)
- Kwon CH, Chang MH, Im MH, Choi DI, Jung SC, Lee JY, Yu YD, Lee JO, Hong MK. Determination of mandipropamid residues in agricultural commodities using high-performance liquid chromatography with mass spectrometry. J. Anal. Sci. Technol. 21: 518-525 (2008)
- Yang YS, Seo JM, Kim JP, Oh MS, Chung JK, Kim ES. A survey on pesticide residues of imported agricultural products circulated in Gwangju. J. Fd Hyg. Safety 21: 52-59 (2006)
- Kwon SM, Park EH, Kang JM, Jo HC, Jin SH, Yu PJ, Ryu BS, Jeong GH. Pesticide residues survey on agricultural products before auction at whole market in Busan area during 2006-2008. Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 14: 86-94 (2010)
- Lee SJ, Kim YH, Song LW, Hwang YS, Lim JD, Sohn EH, Im MH, Do JA, Oh JH, Kwon KS, Lee JK, Lee YD, Choung MG. Development of analytical method for fenoxycarb, pyriproxyfen and methoprene residues in agricultural commodities using HPLC-UVD/MS. Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 15: 254-268 (2011)
- Do JA, Kwon JE, Kim MR, Lee EM, Kuk JH, Kwon KS, Oh JH. Development and validation of an analytical method for the determination of lepimectin residues by HPLC-PDA. J. Anal. Sci. Technol. 26: 142-153 (2013) https://doi.org/10.5806/AST.2013.26.2.142
- Monitoring and Risk Assessment of Pesticide Residues in Commercial Environment-Friendly Agricultural Products Distributed Using LC-MS/MS in Seoul Metropolitan Area vol.47, pp.3, 2015, https://doi.org/10.9721/KJFST.2015.47.3.306
- sequential hydrolysis/rearrangement reactions of 5-arylidenethiazolidin-4-ones at room temperature vol.16, pp.11, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1039/C7OB02924A
Supported by : 식품의약품안전처