Supported by : 동의대학교
- Beuchat IR and Galden DA. 1989. Antimicrobials occurring naturally in foods. Food Technol 43, 134-139.
- Cha JY, Ha SE, Sim SM, Park JK, Chung YO, Kim HJ and Park NB. 2008. Antimicrobial effects of ethanol extracts of Korea endemic herb plants. J Life Sci 18, 228-233. https://doi.org/10.5352/JLS.2008.18.2.228
- Choi HS, Kim JS, Jang DS, Yu YB, Kim YC and Lee JS. 2005. Antibacterial activities of Galla rhois extracts against fish pathogenic bacteria. J Fish Pathol 18, 239-245.
- Choi I, Chang HS, Yun YM and Um JC. 2002. Antimicrobial activity of medicinal herbs against Staphylococcus aureus and Salmonella gallinarum. Kor J Microbiol Biotechnol 30, 177-183.
- Cho JY, Choi I and Hwang EK. 2003. Antimicrobial activity of extracts from medicinal herbs against Escherichia coli. Korea J Vet Res 43, 625-631.
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI). 2009. Performance standards for antimicrobial disk susceptibility tests; Approved standard-10th ed. CLSI. Wayne, PA, U.S.A., M02-A10.
- Edward JN. 2000. Fish disease. Diagnosis and treatment. Iowa state university press, Ames, U.S.A., 367.
- Han JS, Lee JY, Baek NI and Shin DH. 2001. Isolation and antimicrobial action of growth inhibitory substance on foodborne microorganisms from Dryopteris crassirhizoma Nakai. Korean J Food Sci Technol 33, 611-618.
- Heo JH, Jung MH, Cho MH, Kim GH, Lee KC, Kim JH and Jung TS. 2002. The study on fish diseases with reference to bacterial susceptibility to antibiotics in the southern area of Kyeognam. J Vet Clin 19, 19-22.
- Jo HC, Han KS and An EY. 2000. Gall formation on different age, habitat, and parasite position in Rhus javanica L. Kor J Med Crop Sci 8, 304-311.
- Kang SY. 2005. The antimicrobial compound of Rhus verniciflua barks against fish pathogenic gram-negative bacteria, Edwardsiella tarda and Vibrio anguillarum. J Fish Pathol 18, 27-237.
- Kim AR, Kim DK, Byun TH, Jo EJ, Lee EW, Kwon HJ, Kim BW, Kim TH, Lee KB and Kim YM. 2011. Antibacterial activity of herbal medicine extracts against Edwardsiella tarda. Korean J Food Preserv 18, 87-90. https://doi.org/10.11002/kjfp.2011.18.1.087
- Lee BW and Shin DH. 1991. Screening of natural antimicrobial plant extract on food spoilage microorganism. Kor J Food Sci Technol 23, 200-204.
- Lee EW, Chen JC, Huda MN, Kuroda T, Mizushima T and Tsuchiya T. 2003. Functional cloning and expression of emeA, and characterization of EmeA, a multidrug efflux pump from Enterococcus faecalis. Biol Pharm Bull 26, 266-270. http://dx.doi.org/10.1248/bpb.26.266.
- Lee MC, Kim GP, Kim SH, Choung NH and Yim MH. 1997. Antimicrobial activity of extract from gall-nut and red-grape husk. Korean J Food & Nutr 10, 174-179.
- Lee SK. 2003. Antimicrobial activity of Caesalpinia sappan against animal husbandry disease. Kor J Microbiol Biotechnol 31, 242-249.
- Mitscher LA, Park YH and Clark D. 1980. Antimicrobial agents from higher plants, antimicrobial isoflavonoids and related substances from Glycyrrhiza glabra L. var Typica. J Nat Prod 43, 259-269. https://doi.org/10.1021/np50008a004
Moon JS, Kim JY, Joh SJ, Kim MJ, Son SW and Jang H. 2009. Influence on efficacy of
$\beta$-hemolytic Streptococcus iniae vaccine by mixed infections with Edwardsiella tarda and Neoheterobothrium hirame in cultured olive flounder, Paralichthys olivaceus. J Vet Clin 26, 226-230.
- Muroga K. 2001. Viral and bacterial diseases in larval and juvenile marine fish and shellfish : A review. Fish Pathol 30, 71-85.
- Treves-Brown KM. 2000. Applied fish pharmacology. Kluwer Academic publishers, Norwell, U.S.A..309
- Antibacterial activity of isothiocyanates from cruciferous vegetables against pathogenic bacteria in olive flounder vol.22, pp.6, 2015, https://doi.org/10.11002/kjfp.2015.22.6.886
- Antimicrobial activity of essential oil ofEucalyptus globulusagainst fish pathogenic bacteria vol.32, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5625/lar.2016.32.2.87