Supported by : Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture of Japan
- Hu L, Zhao G, Hao W, et al. Catalytic conversion of biomassderived carbohydrates into fuels and chemicals via furanic aldehydes. RSC Adv. 2012;2:11184-11206. https://doi.org/10.1039/c2ra21811a
- Marx S, Brandling J, van der Gryp P. Ethanol production from tropical sugar beet juice. Afr. J. Biotechnol. 2012;11:11709-11720.
- Pourali O, Asghari FS, Yoshida H. Production of phenolic compounds from rice bran biomass under subcritical water conditions. Chem. Eng. J. 2010;160:259-266.
- Yang Y, Belghazi M, Lagadec A, Miller DJ, Hawthorne SB. Elution of organic solutes from different polarity sorbents using subcritical water. J. Chromatogr. A 1998;810:149-159.
- Eckert CA, Bush D, Brown JS, Liotta CL. Tuning solvents for sustainable technology. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 2000;39:4615-4621. https://doi.org/10.1021/ie000396n
- Wagman DD, Evans WH, Parker VB, et al. The NBS tables of chemical thermodynamic properties: selected values for inorganic and C1 and C2 organic substances in SI units. J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data 1982;11(Suppl 2);1-407. https://doi.org/10.1063/1.555661
- Uematsu M, Frank EU. Static dielectric constant of water and steam. J. Phys. Chem., Ref. Data 1980;9:1291-1306.
- Orak HH, Yagar H, Isbilir SS. Comparison of antioxidant activities of juice, peel, seed of pomegranate (Punica granatum L.) and inter-relationships with total phenolic, tannin, anthocyanin, and flavonoid contents. Food Sci. Biotechnol. 2012;21:373-387. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10068-012-0049-6
- Dutta S, De S, Saha B. Advances in biomass transformation to 5-hydroxymethylfurfural and mechanistic aspects. Biomass Bioenergy 2013;55:355-369 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biombioe.2013.02.008
- Wiboonsirikul J, Kimura Y, Kanaya Y, Tsuno T, Adachi S. Production and characterization of functional substances from a by-product of rice bran oil and protein production by a compressed hot water treatment. Biosci. Biotechnol. Biochem. 2008;72:384-392. https://doi.org/10.1271/bbb.70464
- Lertittikul W, Benjakul S, Tanaka M. Characteristics and an tioxidative activity of Maillard reaction products from a porcine plasma protein-glucose model system as influenced by pH. Food Chem. 2007;100:669-677. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodchem.2005.09.085
- Hammond VJ, Price WC, Teegan JP, Walsh AD. The absorption spectra of some substituted benzenes and naphthalenes in the vacuum ultra-violet. Discuss. Faraday Soc. 1950;9:53-60. https://doi.org/10.1039/df9500900053
- Scott AI. Interpretation of the ultraviolet spectra of natural products. New York: Pergamon; 1964.
- Thenmozhi A, Rao US. Comparative free radical scavenging potentials of different parts of Salanum torvum. Free Rad. Antioxid. 2012;2:24-29. https://doi.org/10.5530/ax.2012.2.2.5
- Oomori T, Khajavi SH, Kimura Y, Adachi S, Matsuno R. Hydrolysis of disaccharides containing glucose residue in subcritical water. Biochem. Eng. J. 2004;18:143-147. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bej.2003.08.002
- Shimanouchi T, Kataoka Y, Yasukawa M, Ono T, Kimura Y. Simplified model for extraction of 5-hydroxymethylfurfural from fructose: use of water/oil biphasic system under high temperature and pressure conditions. Solvent Extr. Res. Dev. Jpn. 2013;20:205-212. https://doi.org/10.15261/serdj.20.205
- Investigation of the Degradation Kinetic Parameters and Structure Changes of Microcrystalline Cellulose in Subcritical Water vol.28, pp.11, 2014, https://doi.org/10.1021/ef501702q
- Subcritical Water Extraction of Bioactive Compounds from Plants and Algae: Applications in Pharmaceutical and Food Ingredients vol.8, pp.1, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1007/s12393-015-9119-x