- Volume 24 Issue 1
Production of Saccharogenic Mixed Grain Beverages with Various Strains and Comparison of Common Ingredients
다양한 균주를 이용한 혼합곡물 발효음료의 제조와 일반 성분 비교
- Lee, Jae Sung (Dept. of Bio-Health Technology, Kangwon National University) ;
- Kang, Yun Hwan (Well-being Bioproducts RIC, Kangwon National University) ;
- Kim, Kyoung Kon (Dept. of Bio-Health Technology, Kangwon National University) ;
- Lim, Jun Gu (Well-being Bioproducts RIC, Kangwon National University) ;
- Kim, Tae Woo (Well-being Bioproducts RIC, Kangwon National University) ;
- Kim, Dae Jung (Well-being Bioproducts RIC, Kangwon National University) ;
- Bae, Moo Hoan (NS Mall) ;
- Choe, Myeon (Dept. of Bio-Health Technology, Kangwon National University)
- 이재성 (강원대학교 생명건강공학과) ;
- 강윤환 (강원대학교 강원웰빙특산물산업화지역혁신센터) ;
- 김경곤 (강원대학교 생명건강공학과) ;
- 임준구 (강원대학교 강원웰빙특산물산업화지역혁신센터) ;
- 김태우 (강원대학교 강원웰빙특산물산업화지역혁신센터) ;
- 김대중 (강원대학교 강원웰빙특산물산업화지역혁신센터) ;
- 배무환 ((주)엔에스쇼핑) ;
- 최면 (강원대학교 생명건강공학과)
- Received : 2013.10.23
- Accepted : 2014.02.12
- Published : 2014.02.28
In this study, we investigated the production process and the chemical composition of saccharogenic mixed grain beverages (SMGBs). Various SMGBs were prepared through saccharification with Aspergillus (A.) oryzae CF1003 (A), A. acidus KACC46420 (B), Rhizopus (R.) delemar KACC46149 (C), R. oryzae KACC45714 (D), R. oryzae KACC46148 (E), A~E mixed strains (F), A. oryzae CF1001 (G), A. acidus CF1005 (H) and A+H mixed strains (I)-starter at
- 김정훈 (2009) 한국의전통- 전통 음료의 세계화. Food Culture 2: 34-37.
- 윤창주 (2011) 화학용어사전. 일진사, 서울. 141.
- AOAC (1990) Association of Official Analytical Chemists. Official Methods of Analysis. 15th ed. Washington, DC, USA. pp 8-35.
- Baek SY, Kim JY, Yun HJ, Choi JH, Choi HS, Jeong ST, Yeo SH (2011) Quality characteristics of Makgeolli and Nuruk grain inoculate with Aspergillus oryzae N041. J East Asian Soc Dietary Life 21: 877-881.
- Baek SY, Yun HJ, Chou HS, Hong SB, Koo BS, Yeo SH (2010) Screening and characteristics of useful fungi for brewing from commercial nuruk in Chungcheong provinces. Korean J Microbiol Bio Technol 38: 373-378.
- Chang KJ, Seo GS, Kim YS, Huang DS, Park JI, Park, JJ, Lim YS, Park BJ, Park CH, Lee MH (2010) Components and biological effects of fermented extract from tartary buckwheat sprouts. Korean J Plant Res 23: 131-137.
- Choi OJ, Kim YD, Shim JH, Noh MH, Shim KH (2012) Physicochemical properties of diverse rice species. Korean J Food Preserv 19: 532-538. https://doi.org/10.11002/kjfp.2012.19.4.532
- Cho WH (2001) Trend and product development of traditional beverages. Korean J Soc Food Cookery Sci 17: 651-656.
- Ha YD, Lee SP (2001) Characteristics of proteins in Italian millet, sorghum and common millet. Korean J Postharvest Sci Technol 8: 187-192.
- Hwang IK, Jeong HS (2012) Quality charactristics and manufacture of extruded noodles mixed with cereals. Korean J Food & Nutr 25: 685-690. https://doi.org/10.9799/ksfan.2012.25.3.685
- Hwang SH, Chung CH (2011) Production of sikhae fermented beverage using a dextran producing isolate from Kimchi and Takju yeast. J East Asian Soc Dietary Life 21: 82-87.
- Hwang IK, Yang JW, Kim JY, Yoo SM, Kim GC, Kim JS (2011) Quality characteristics of saccharified rice gruel prepared with different cereal koji. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 40: 1617-1622. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2011.40.11.1617
- Joung EJ, Paek NS, Kim YM (2004) Studies on Korean Takju using the by-product of rice milling. Korean J Food & Nutr 17: 199-205.
- Kang KM, Lee SH (2013) Changes of antioxidant activity and the isoflavone and free amino acid content of fermented tofu with kimchi ingredients and lactic acid bacteria. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 42: 96-101. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2013.42.1.096
- Kim HS, Hyun JS, Lim J, Ha HP, Yu DS (1998) Enzymological characteristics and identification of useful fungi isolated from aditional Korean Nuruk. Kor J Appl Mocrobiol Biotechnol 26: 456-464.
- Kim JH, Kwon YH, Lee AR, Kim HR, Ahn BH (2012) Manufacture of Koji using fungi isolation from Nuruk and identification of Koji molds. Kor J Mycol 40: 187-190. https://doi.org/10.4489/KJM.2012.40.4.187
- Kim JS, Kim JY, Chang YE (2012) The quality characteristic and antioxidant properties of sacchaarified strawberry gruels. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 41: 752-758. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2012.41.6.752
- Kim MR (2001) Korean traditional convenience beverage and cookery science. Korean J Soc Food Cookery Sci 17: 657-690.
- Kim SC, Kim HS, Kang YJ (1999) Changes of components in the rice-porridge fermented by Nuruk. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 28: 1017-1021.
- Kim TY, Kim JM, Yoon IH, Chang CM (1994) Changes in chemical components of soybean cheese making from cow's milk added soybean curd. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 23: 837-844.
- Kum HS, Lee HY (1999) The effect of the varieties and par ticle size on the properties of rice flour. Korean J Food Sci Technol 31(6): 1542-1548.
- Kwon SH (2012) Intake of traditional beverage in female university students. J East Asian Soc Dietary Life 22: 567-575.
- Lee HK, Hwang IG, Kim HY, Woo KS, Lee SH, Woo SH, Lee J, Jeong HS (2010) Physicochemical characteristic and antioxidant activites of cereals and legumes in Korea. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 39: 1399-1404. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2010.39.9.1399
- Lee JS, Kang YH, Kim KK, Lim JG, Kim TW, Choe M (2013) Characteristics and antioxidatvie activity of fermented mixed grain beverages produced by different microbial species. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 42: 1175-1182. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2013.42.8.1175
- Lee SW, Moon HK, Moon JN, Yoon WJ, Kim GY (2010) Quality characteristics of Chum Ma (Gastodiae rhizoma) beverage prepared using concentrated extracts. Korean J Food Preserv 17: 58-65.
- Lee MK, Lee SW, Yoon TH (1994) Quality assessment of Yakju brewed with conventional Nuruk. J Korean Soc Food Nutr 23: 78-89.
- Lee YJ (2005) Comparison of the importance and performance (IPA) of the quality of Korean traditional commercial beverages. Korean J Soc Food Cookery Sci 21: 693-702.
- Lee YT, Kim SS, Chae EM (2001) Physiochemical properties of selected cereals and legumes for the production of extruded multi-grain. J Korean Soc Agric Chem Biotechnol 44: 30-34.
- Park MR (1999) A study on beverage consumption pattern and image of college students. J East Asian Soc Dietary Life 9(4): 501-513.
- Park SM, Choi YM, Kim YH, Ham HM, Jeong HS, Lee JS (2011) Antioxidant content and activity in methanolic extracts from colored barley. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 40: 1043-1047. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2011.40.7.1043
Sa YJ, Kim JS, Kim MO, Jeong HJ, Yu CY, Park DS, Kim MJ (2010) Comparative study of electron donating ability, reducing power, antimicrobial activity and inhibition of
$\alpha$-glucosidase by Sorghum bicolor extracts. Korean J Food Sci Technol 42: 598-604.
- The Brewing Society of Japan (1993) The Annotation of the Official Method of Analysis of the National Tax Administration Agency. 4th ed. Tokyo, pp 218-226.
- National Tax Service Liquors Licence Aid Center (2011) Rule of Analysis Alcoholic beverages. Available at http://i.nts.go. kr/menu/data_board/data_view.asp?tax_code=700&board_seq=2