- Volume 23 Issue 3
This study is carried out to propose an empirical equation which can promptly predict the aircraft noise level at a specific point (a receptor) near Jeju international airport by using the information of the flight path data. For this purpose, Analyses of multiple linear regression with the slant distances (SD) calculated from the gate analyses of the flight path data, aircraft noise certification levels with unit of EPNL(effective perceived noise level) and noise levels measured at receptors are performed by SPSS package. From these regression analyses for approach and departure of aircraft, we can propose empirical equations which is statistically significant. The noise levels predicted by these empirical equations are highly correlated the measured data.
Jeju international airport;Multiple regression;Aircraft noise level
- CENVR (Center for Environmental Noise & Vibration Research), 2001, A study on noise assessment around military airport, The Defence Ministry.
- Chae, S. I., Kim, B. J., 1988, Statistical analysis by using SPSS/PC+, Bummunsa, Seoul, Korea.
- FAA, 2007, INM 6.0 User's Guide.
- KAC (Korea Airport Corporation), 2005, Assessment of Aircraft noise at Jeju International Airport. Jeju-do.
- Ko, H. H., Kim, B. S., 1992, Methods for data analyses by using SPSS/PC+, Sungwonsa, Soul, Korea.
- Lee, J. H., 2006a, Proposal for indoor housing standard in areas by affected the aircraft noise, J. Civil Aviation Promotion, 41(2), 128-160.
- Lee, J. H., 2006b, A study on the evaluation metric of a civil aircraft noise, 2006, Transactions of the Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, 16(5), 503-513. https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVN.2006.16.5.503
- Lee, J. H., 2007, Common knowledges 100 about aircraft, Jeju International Airport Office, Korea Airport Corporation. 158-159.
- Lee, J. H., 2010, Comparative Study on the aircraft noise measurement index, J. Civil Aviation Promotion, 55, 104-121.
- MOE (Ministry of Environment), 2010, Measurement method of aircraft noise heard on the ground for management standards, Korean standard method for measuring noise and vibration, http://www.law.go.kr.
- SPSS, 1993, Base system user's guide, release 6.0, SPSS Inc.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 제주대학교