- Volume 12 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Effect of albasia sawdust in Pleurotus ostreatus by bottle cultivation
알바시아나무톱밥 첨가에 따른 병재배용 느타리버섯의 생육특성
- Jang, Myoung-Jun (Enviromental Agriculture Research Division, GARES) ;
- Lee, Yun-Hae (Mushroom Research Institute, GARES) ;
- Kang, Young-Zu (Mushroom Research Institute, GARES) ;
- Ju, Young-Cheol (Enviromental Agriculture Research Division, GARES)
- Received : 2014.02.05
- Accepted : 2014.04.01
- Published : 2014.03.31
In this study, we attempted to find substitute materials for bottle cultivation of Pleurotus ostreatus such as poplar sawdust. The chemical characters of mixture substrates with albasia, poplar and douglas fir sawdust were not different significantly. Incubation period was shorter in the albasia sawdust 50% treatment than in the albasia sawdust 100% treatment. The yield and bio-efficiency of fruit-body albasia sawdust 50% treatment, were similar to the poplar 100% and douglas fir 100% treatment. Therefore, it was suggested that albasia sawdust 50% treatment could be substituted for poplar and douglas fir sawdust for bottle cultivation of P. ostreatus.
Supported by : 농수산식품기술기획평가원(IPET)
- Lee CJ, Jhune CS, Cheong JC, Kong WS, Park GC, Lee J, Shin YS. 2012. Optimum mixture ratio of functional Lindera glauca for culture of oyster mushroom(Pleurotus ostreatus). J Mushroom Sci. Prod. 10:9-14.
- Jang MJ, Lee YH, Ju YC. 2010. Selection of an Substitute Sawdust Material in Pleurotus ostreatus by Bottle Cultivation. Korean J mycol. 38:142-145. https://doi.org/10.4489/KJM.2010.38.2.142
- Kim HK, Kim YG, Lee BJ, Lee BC, Yang ES, Kim HG. 2009. Studies on the development of mushroom medium of Pleurotus ostreatus using ginkgo nutshell. J Mushroom Sci. Prod. 7:163-167.
- Kim YH. 2013. Enhancing the fuel properties of tree species for overseas reforestation by torrefaction. Department of Forest Products and Technology. Chonnam National University. Master's theses.
- Lee HY, Lee MH, Lee SD, Jo JG, Lee Y. 1995. Effects of Additives Level of Dried Bean-Curd Residue on the Mycelial Growth and the Fruitbodies Formation in Oyster Mushroom Pleurotus ostreatus. RDA J Agri Sci. 37:645-650.
- Lee SS, Kim SK, Lee TS, Lee MW. 1997. Cultivation of Oyster Mushrooms Using the Garlic Peel as an Agricultural byproduct. Korean J mycol. 25:268-275.
- Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs. 2013. 2012 Production performance of Industrial Crop. p62-65.(in Korean)
- Zadrazil F. 1974. The ecology on industrial production of Pleurotus ostreatus, Pleurotus florida, Pleurotus cornucopiae and Pleurotus eyngii. Mushroom Sci. 9:621-652.
- Park WK, Kim YH, Son SG. 1995. Research of high quality mushroom by bottle cultivation for year-round stable production research. Gyeonggi-do Agricultural Research & Extension Services. Report of testing and research. p657- 662.(in Korean)
- Won SY, Chung J. W, Jang MJ, Ju YC. 2007. The yield examination and the chart framing by mixed ratio of substrate. Gyeonggi-do Agricultural Research & Extension Services. Report of testing and research. p714-732.
- Yoo YB, Koo CD, Kim S H, Seo GS, Shin, HD, Lee JW, Lee CS, Jang HY. 2010. Mushroom science. Nature and Man. p11-30.
- Investigation of Heavy Metals, Residual Pesticides and Nutrient Component from Agricultural By-products Imported as Medium Substrates for Mushroom Cultivation vol.36, pp.3, 2017, https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2017.36.3.24