- Volume 12 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Substitution effect of PEFB(Palm Empty Fruit Bunch) for beet pulp in bottle cultivation of Pleurotus ostreatus
느타리(Pleurotus ostreatus) 병재배시 분쇄 열매탈과팜이삭(PEFB : Palm Empty Fruit Bunch)의 비트펄프 대체효과
- Kang, Min-Gu (Gyeongbuk Agricultural Research and Extension Services) ;
- Kim, Woo-Hyun (Gyeongbuk Agricultural Research and Extension Services) ;
- Park, Jun-Hong (Gyeongbuk Agricultural Research and Extension Services) ;
- Kim, Seung-Han (Gyeongbuk Agricultural Research and Extension Services) ;
- Park, Seok-Hee (Gyeongbuk Agricultural Research and Extension Services) ;
- Woo, Jin-Ha (Gyeongbuk Agricultural Research and Extension Services) ;
- Choi, Seong-Yong (Gyeongbuk Agricultural Research and Extension Services) ;
- Park, So-Deuk (Gyeongbuk Agricultural Research and Extension Services)
- 강민구 (경상북도농업기술원 농업환경연구과) ;
- 김우현 (경상북도농업기술원 농업환경연구과) ;
- 박준홍 (경상북도농업기술원 농업환경연구과) ;
- 김승한 (경상북도농업기술원 농업환경연구과) ;
- 박석희 (경상북도농업기술원 농업환경연구과) ;
- 우진하 (경상북도농업기술원 농업환경연구과) ;
- 최성용 (경상북도농업기술원 농업환경연구과) ;
- 박소득 (경상북도농업기술원 농업환경연구과)
- Received : 2014.02.28
- Accepted : 2014.04.03
- Published : 2014.03.31
This study was carried out to develop the new mushroom cultivation medium for Pleurotus ostreatus using by EFB. Two strains of Pleurotus ostreatus were used for this study and the difference in productivity was observed in each strain. There was not confirmed a mycelial growth inhibition by addition of Empty Fruit Bunch which is palm tree waste. In the productivity test of the mixed medium, In Suhan 1ho, yield of T2 treatment was highest as 90.6 g per bottle, It was 14.9% higher than control. In Kimje variety which is Chunchu strain, Yield of T2 treatment was highest as 139.8 g per bottle. It was 25.2% higher than control. In Kimje variety, as amount of 6mm diameter PEFB pellet is increased in medium, yield of mushroom was decreased. When 8mm diameter EFB was used for 532 medium, yield of both 50% EFB(T3) and 100% EFB (T5) treatment was better than other treatments. Therefore, it is suggested that 8 mm diameter EFB pellet is good material for mushroom cultivation medium and T5 treatment was showed a potential possibility as an alternative medium.
Supported by : 농촌진흥청
- Jang HY, Park HS, and Yoon JS. 2008. Substitute cheap supplements development for Pleurotus ostreatus cultivation using food by-product dried wastes. J. Mushroom Sci Prod. 6(3):126-130.
- Cheong JC. 2013. How to use of the swelling characteristic of the medium for the stable production of mushroom. Mushroom 21(8):79-81
- Cheong JC, Jhune CS, Lee CJ, and Oh JA. 2010. Physico-chemical characteristics and utilization of raw materials for mushroom substrates. Korean J Mycology. 38:136-141. https://doi.org/10.4489/KJM.2010.38.2.136
- Jang MJ, Lee YH, and Ju YC. 2010. Selection of substitute sawdust material Pleurotus ostreatus by bottle cultivation. The korean journal of mycology. 38(2):142-145 https://doi.org/10.4489/KJM.2010.38.2.142
- Kim JH, Ha TM and Ju YC. 2005. Selection of substitute medium of cotton seed pomace on the oyster mushroom for bottle cultivation. J. Mushroom Sci Prod. 3(3):106-108.
- Kim HK, Kim YG, Lee BJ, Lee BC, Yang ES, and Kim HG. 2009. Studies on the development of mushroom medium of Pleurotus ostreatus using ginkgo nutshell. J. Mushroom Sci Prod. 7(4):163-167.
- KREI, Korea Rural Economic Institute. 2005. Present Situation and Issues of Mushroom Industry. pp. 106-122.
- KOTRA, Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency. 2013. www.kotra.or.kr
- Lim HJ. 2012. Current status of oil palm business and property of oil palm varieties planted in Indonesia. Kookmin university. Seoul, Korea
- MAFRA, Ministry of Agriculture, Food, and Rural Affairs. 2013. Major statistics of Agriculture, Food, and Rural Affairs. pp 318-319
- RDA, Rural Delvelopment Administration. 2012. Agricultural science and technology research analysis criteria. pp 837-842
- Won SY, Lee YH, Jeon DH, Ju YC, and Lee YB. 2010. Development of new mushroom substrate using kapok seedcake for bottle culture of oyster mushroom(Pleurotus ostreatus). Korean J Mycology. 38(2):130-135. https://doi.org/10.4489/KJM.2010.38.2.130
- Ha TM, Ju YC, Ji JH. 2003. Establishment of stable oyster mushroom by bottle cultivation technology. pp733-761