- Volume 12 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Medium development of Flammulina velutipes by using herb medicine refuse
폐 한방슬러지를 이용한 팽이버섯의 배지개발
- Seo, Kwon-Il (Dept. of Food and Nutrition, Sunchon National University) ;
- Kim, Chul-Ho (Dept. of Pharmaceutical Engineering, Gyeongnam National University of Science and Technology) ;
- Seo, Dong-Cheol (Dept. of Bio-Environmental Sciences, Sunchon National University) ;
- Yee, Sung-Tae (Dept. of Biology, Sunchon National University) ;
- Park, Kyung-Wuk (S&J Bio Co., Ltd.) ;
- Lee, Chang-Yun (Greenpeace Mushroom Institude of Green Co., Ltd.) ;
- Lee, Sang-Won (Dept. of Pharmaceutical Engineering, Gyeongnam National University of Science and Technology)
- 서권일 (순천대학교 식품영양학과) ;
- 김철호 (경남과학기술대학교 제약공학과) ;
- 서동철 (순천대학교 생물환경학과) ;
- 이성태 (순천대학교 생물학과) ;
- 박경욱 (에스엔제이바이오(주)) ;
- 이창윤 (그린합명회사 그린피스 버섯연구소) ;
- 이상원 (경남과학기술대학교 제약공학과)
- Received : 2014.03.05
- Accepted : 2014.04.02
- Published : 2014.03.31
pH of oriental medicine sludge was 5.3, which was similar to 5.2 of the main ingredient, corncob. Its sugar content, however, was 4.8 mg/g, which was 2.5 times higher than concorb's 1.9 mg/g. According to the addition content analysis of oriental medicine sludge by using blood agar plate, the experimental group showed much more robust growth than the control group. 10% of oriental medicine sludge was added to corncob and pine tree sawdust for test-tube culture. Then they were cultivated at
- AOAC. 1990. Official methods of analysis(15th Ed.). Association of official analytical chemists, Washington D.C., USA.
- Chai JK. 2001. Re-cultivation of Flammulina velutipes from media used for cultivation of Flammulina velutipes. Mushroom. 5: 113-124.
- Choi IY, Kim KT, Choi JS, Na CS, Lee ST. 1998. Effect of addition of Cathamus tinctorius, Coptis japonica and Asarum sieboldii to sawdust substrate on the growth and development of winter mushroom, Flammulina velutipes. Kor J Plant Res. 11: 131-135.
- Chang HG. 1976. Influence of nutritional supplementation to the substrate on vegetative and reproductive growth of winter mushroom, Flammulina velutipes (Curt. ex Fr.) sing. and chemical changes of the substrates produced during growth of the fungus. Kor J Mycol. 14:31-44.
- Cheong JC, Lee CJ, Shin PG, Suh JS. 2012. Recycling post-harvest medium from bottle cultivation for oyster mushroom (Pleurotusostreatus). J Mushroom Sci Prod. 10:167-173.
- Cheong JC, Kim GP, Kim HK, Kim YH, Cha DY, Chung BK. 1995. Effect of addition of eggshell to sawdust substrate on the growth and development of winter mushroom, Flammulina velutipes. Kor J Mycol. 23:226-231.
- Gal SW, Lee SW. 2002. Development of optimal culture media for the stable production of mushroom. J Kor Soc Agric Chem Biotechnol. 45:71-76.
- Han SY, Shon MY, Lee SW. 2003. Physiological activities of mycelial Flammulina velutipes cultured in liquid grain media. Food Industry Nutrition. 8:50-56.
- Ishikawa H. 1968. On the degradation of wood by wood-rot fungi. Rep Tottori Mycol Inst Jap. 6:111-118.
- Jeong JG, Lee CY, Lee SW. 2012. Medium development of Pleurotus ostreatus by using korean herb medicine materials. J Life Science. 22:650-656. https://doi.org/10.5352/JLS.2012.22.5.650
- Joo WS, Yun YS, Rew YH, Park SD, Choi BS. 1996. Effect of addition of apple pomace to sawdust substrate on the growth and development of Flammulina velutipes. Kor J Mycol. 24: 223-227.
- Kim BK, Chung KS, Yang MS. 1980. Studies on the antinoplastic components of korean basidiomycetes. Kor J Mycol. 8:107-112.
- Miller GL. 1960. Measurement of carboxymethyl cellulase activity. Anal. Biochem. 2:127-132.
- Koenigs JW. 1971. Production of extracellular hydrogen peroxide and peroxidase by wood-rotting fungi. Phytopath. 62:100-110.
- Lee HU, Kim TS, Park HC, Song KW, Shin WK, Moon BJ. 1999. Screening of chemical on bacterial brown blotch caused by Pseudomonas tolaasii on Flammulina velutipes. Kor J Mycol. 27:164-169.
- Lee SS, Kim SK, Lee TS, Lee MW. 1997. Cultivation of oyster mushroom using the garlic peel as an agricultural byproduct. Kor J Mycology. 25:268-275.
- Park KD, Lee YS. 2009. Inhibition effects of nano-silver liquid against bacterial brown rot pathogen Pseudomonas tolaasii of Flammulina velutipes. J Agric Life Sciences. 20:61-68.
Yoshioka Y, Tabeta RH, Saito N, Fukuoka F. 1985. Antitumor polysaccharides from P. ostrestus(Fr.) Quel.: Isolation and structure of
$\alpha$-glucan. Carbohydrate Research. 140:92-100.