- Volume 12 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Cultural characteristics and formation of fruiting body in Lentinula edodes
표고버섯의 배양적 특성 및 자실체 형성에 관한 연구
- Lee, Won-Ho (Forest Mushroom Research Center) ;
- Kim, In-Yeop (Forest Mushroom Research Center) ;
- Ko, Han-Gyu (Forest Mushroom Research Center) ;
- Kim, Seon-Cheol (Forest Mushroom Research Center) ;
- Choi, Sun-Gyu (Forest Mushroom Research Center) ;
- Noh, Jong-Hyun (Forest Mushroom Research Center) ;
- Park, Heung-Soo (Forest Mushroom Research Center)
- 이원호 (산림조합중앙회 산림버섯연구센터) ;
- 김인엽 (산림조합중앙회 산림버섯연구센터) ;
- 고한규 (산림조합중앙회 산림버섯연구센터) ;
- 김선철 (산림조합중앙회 산림버섯연구센터) ;
- 최선규 (산림조합중앙회 산림버섯연구센터) ;
- 노종현 (산림조합중앙회 산림버섯연구센터) ;
- 박흥수 (산림조합중앙회 산림버섯연구센터)
- Received : 2014.01.02
- Accepted : 2014.04.02
- Published : 2014.03.31
Lentinula edodes is known by oak mushroom. It has been favored as delicious and nutritious food and the low-calorie food with a high nutritional value. It is also functional food since it contains a material well-known for its medicinal benefits. Since the growth and quality of oak mushrooms are sensitively affected by environmental conditions, an adequate environmental control is very essential to improve the yield and quality under protected cultivation. The main objectives of the study were to investigate cultural characteristics of mycelial growth and in vitro fruiting of Lentinula edodes. The optimum culture media for mycelial growth of L. edodes were PDA and MYA. Similarly, optimum temperature was
- Jong SC, Birmingham JM. 1993. Medicinal and therapeutic value of the Shiitake mushroom. Adv Appl Microbial. 39:154-184.
- Kumada Y, Naganawa H, Linuma H, Matsuzaki M, Takeuchi T and Umezava H. 1976. Dehydrocaffeic acid dilactone an inhibitor of catechol-o-methyl transforse. J Antibiot. 29:862-889.
- Suzuki S, Oshima S. 1976. Influence of Shiitake on human serun cholesterol. Mushroom Sci. 9. (part I). P. 463.
- Ohira I, Matsumoto T. 1984. Effect of temperature on the yield and shape of Lentinus edodes fruit bodies. Rept Tottori Mycol Inst Japan 22:76-77.
- Joo MC. 1996. The analysis of management and the management of cultivation of Lentinus edodes. I for full-development of mycelium in bed logs. J Kor For Soc. 85(4):596-604.
- Lee TS 2000. New cultivation techniques of oak-mushroom. Korea Forest Research Institute. Report 158. P. 14-17.
- Lee JY. 2001. Mycology and Mushroom Cultivation. Daegwang Publishing Co. P. 476.
- Chemical compositions of fermented Polygonum multiflorum Thunberg. root by Lentinula edodes (Berk.) Pegler mycelials cultivation vol.14, pp.4, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14480/JM.2016.14.4.184
- Breeding and characteristics of a low-temperature variety oak mushroom (Lentinula edodes) 'Sanjo 708 ho' vol.14, pp.4, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14480/JM.2016.14.4.207
- Effects of productivity of Lentinula edodes according to the control of high-temperature environment in summer vol.13, pp.4, 2015, https://doi.org/10.14480/JM.2015.13.4.288
- Mushroom growth and cultivation environment at cultivation house of vinyl bag cultivation Shiitake mushroom on high-temperature period vol.12, pp.4, 2014, https://doi.org/10.14480/JM.2014.12.4.263
- Comparison of Productivity and Temperature type of fruiting body of Lentinula edodes strains on the Sawdust Cultivation vol.13, pp.4, 2015, https://doi.org/10.14480/JM.2015.13.4.294