- Volume 12 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Mycelial viability and cultivation characteristics of Hypsizygus marmoreus after long-term storage in different conditions
장기 저장 후 느티만가닥버섯(Hypsizygus marmoreus) 균주의 균사 생존력과 재배 특성에 대한 연구
- Lee, Hyae-Jung (Greenpeace Mushroom Institute) ;
- Ro, Hyeon-Su (Department of Microbiology and Research Institute of Life Science, Gyeongsang National University) ;
- Kim, Jong-Guk (Department of Life Science and Biotechnology, Kyungpook National University) ;
- Lee, Chang-Yun (Greenpeace Mushroom Institute)
- Received : 2014.01.14
- Accepted : 2014.01.22
- Published : 2014.03.31
Mycelial viability and cultivation characteristics of strains of Hypsizygus marmoreus after long-term storage were investigated. The experimental conditions were the storage at
Supported by : 농림축산식품부
- Boesewinkel HJ. 1976. Storage of fungal cultures in water. Trans Br Mycol Soc 66:183-185. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0007-1536(76)80119-2
- Ellis JJ. 1979. Preserving fungus strains in sterile waters. Mycologia 7:1072-1075.
- Hwang SW. 1968. Investigation of ultra-low temperature for fungal cultures. An evaluation of liquid-nitrogen storage for preservation of selected fungal cultures. Mycologia 60:613-621. https://doi.org/10.2307/3757428
- Lee CY, Song HS, Ro HS, Woo JR, You YH. Kim JK. 2012. Comparison of Endo-, Exo-cellular enzyme activity for new strains of Hypsizygus marmoreus. Kor J Life Sci 22(6):837-843. https://doi.org/10.5352/JLS.2012.22.6.837
- Jong SC. 1978. The biology and cultivation of edible mushroom. In Conservation of the cultures, p119-135, ed. Chang ST, Hayes WA. Academic Press.
- Kang KH, Song JH, Kim HN. 2002. The genetic variations of Pleurotus spp. on subculture. Korean J Mycology 30(1):23-30. https://doi.org/10.4489/KJM.2002.30.1.023
- Kobayashi T. 1984. Maintaining cultures of Basidiomycetes by mineral oil method I. Bulletin of Forestry and Forestry Products Research Institute. 325:141-147.
- Lee DH, Kim CJ, Shin KS. 1998. Preservation of mushroom cultures in sterile distilled water. Korean J Mycology 26(1): 91-96.
- Lee PH, Chi JH, Kim YH. Yu SH. 1999. Comparison in productivity of Pleurotus ostreatus sawdust spawn under different storage conditions. Korean J Mycology 27:319-321.
- Li ZQ, Chen YY. 1981. An evaluation of mineral oil seal preservation of Basidiomycetes cultures. Acta Microbiogica Sinica 21:45-52.
- McGinnis MR, Padhye AA, Ajello L. 1974. Storage of stock cultures of filamentous fungi, yeasts, and some aerobic Actinomycetes in sterile distilled water. Appl Microbiol 28: 218-222.
- Nakasone KK, Peterson SW, Jong SC. 2004. Preservation and distribution of fungal cultures. In Biodiversity of fungi - Inventory and monitoring methods. p37-47, ed. Mueller GM, Bills GF, Foster MS. Elsevier Academic Press.
- Nash T. 1966. Chemical constitution and Physical properties of compounds able to protect living cells against damage due to freezing and thawing. In Cryobiology, p179-211, ed. Meryman HT. Academic Press.
- Ohashi H. 2010. Trends of mushrrom production and marketing. In "Annual report of mushroom 2010" (ed. by Ohashi, H.). p. 18, Plant's world Co. Ltd.
- Peng JT, Wu LC. 1972. Variations in the cultivated mushroom, Agaricus bisporus. Mushroom science 8:103-113.
- Smith D, Onions AHS. 1983. A comparison of some preserving techniques for fungi. Trans Br Mycol Soc 80:333-337. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0007-1536(83)80018-7
- Smith D. 1991. Maintenance of filamentous fungi. In Maintenance of microorganisms and cultured cells - A manual of laboratory methods. In Maintenance of filamentous fungi, p133-159, ed. Kirsop BE, Doyle A. Academic Press.
- Effects of Preservation Period at Low Temperature on the Mycelial Growth and the Lignocellulolytic Enzyme Activities of Basidiomycetes vol.42, pp.4, 2014, https://doi.org/10.4489/KJM.2014.42.4.322