- Volume 12 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Aroma constituents, ergosterol and proximate analysis of Neolentinus lepideus
잣버섯의 일반성분 및 에르고스테롤, 향기성분
- Jang, Myoung-Jun (Environmental Agriculture Research Division, GARES) ;
- Kim, Jeong-Han (Environmental Agriculture Research Division, GARES) ;
- Ju, Young-Cheol (Environmental Agriculture Research Division, GARES)
- Received : 2014.02.05
- Accepted : 2014.04.01
- Published : 2014.03.31
Nutritional and functional components, such as approximate, and volatile flavor compounds, ergosterol and proximate analysis of artificially cultivated Neolentinus lepideus were analyzed. The common elements of N. lepideus were analyzed to have 6.3% crude ash, 19.1% crude protein, 1.9% crude fat, and 8.9% crude fiber, respectively. The volatile flavor compounds of N. lepideus were characterized as 3-Octanone, 3-Octanol and 1-Octanol. The ergosterol content of N. lepideus was shown to be 145.9 ppm.
- Ekbld A, Wallander H, Nasholm T. 1998. Chitin and ergosterol combined to measure total and living fungal biomass in ectomycorhizas. New Phytol. 138:143-149. https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1469-8137.1998.00891.x
- Jeong KK, Han YH. 1997. Optimization of medium composition for enhananced mycelial growth of Lentinus lepideus DGUN 25050. Dongguk Journal. 16:143-160.
- Ko MK, Kim HJ. 1995. Development of Techniques for the Sawdust Cultivation of Lentinus lepideus Mushroom. FRI J For Sci. 51:96-100.
- Kim MG, Yoon KH, Bak WC, Park H. Choi JW, Lee JW, Lee BH. 2004. Ergosterol Contents and Enzymatic Characteristics of Lentinula edodes During Culture and Fruiting Periods. Journal of Korea forestry energy. 23:21-28.
- Kim MK, Kim HM, Rha ES, Yu SH, Chai JK, Hong JS. 2002. Mushroom biology. Hakmun Publishing, inc. p10-195.(in Korean)
- Kim SW. 1979. A study on the Components of Lentinus lepideus Fr.(I). The Korean Journal of mycology. 7:9-11.
- Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs. 2013. 2012 Production performance of Industrial Crop. p62-65.(in Korean)
- Park WH, Lee HD. 1994. Wild fungi of Korea. Kyohak Publishing Co. Ltd. p56-57.(in Korean)
- Schnurer J. 1993. Comparison of methods for estimating the biomass of three food-borne fungi with different growth patterns. Appl Environ Microbiol. 59:552-555.
- Weet JD, Gandhi SR. 1996. Biochemisty and molecular biology of fungal sterols. In the Mycota. A comprehensive treatise on fungi as experimental systems for basic and applied research. Ed. K. Esser and P. A. Lemke. III Biochemistry and molecular biology. edited by R. Brambl and G. A. Marzluf. Springer, Berlin. p421-438.
- Yoo YB, Koo CD, Kim SH, Seo GS, Shin HD, Lee JW, Lee CS, Jang HY. 2010. Mushroom science. Nature and Man. p385- 420.(in Korean)
- Yoon KN, Lee JS, Kim HY, LeeK R, Shin PG, Cheong JC, Yoo YB, Alam N, Ha TM, Lee TS. 2011. Appraisal of Antihyperlipidemic Activities of Lentinus lepideus in Hypercholesterolemic Rats. Mycobiology. 39:283-289. https://doi.org/10.5941/MYCO.2011.39.4.283