- Volume 12 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Design and Implementation of Content Management System for Improvement of Compatibility and Publication
호환성 및 상호운용성이 개선된 콘텐츠관리시스템의 설계 및 구현
- Min, Byung-Won (Division of Information and Communication Convergence Engineering, Mokwon University)
- 민병원 (목원대학교 정보통신융합공학부)
- Received : 2014.01.09
- Accepted : 2014.02.20
- Published : 2014.02.28
Although the amount of UCC(user created content) rapidly grows nowadays, there are various problems in authoring, distribution and management of this abundant content because the platforms for fabrication and replaying content are not compatible and the authoring environments are not sufficiently interoperable with other site or with each other. In this paper, we propose a CMS(content management system) scheme improved in interoperability to solve these problems, and we design a novel system enhancing the efficiency and speed of content distribution and management by minimizing the repetitions in the processes of production, reshaping, and publication. Moreover the proposed system adopts an improved content management technology by changing from simple point-to-point method to the centralized distribution method, and as for the service scheme, we change from the site link method to the database link method, and we also take duplex interlink scheme instead of simplex one. We finally compare the proposed system to the conventional ones as points of view of compatibility and interoperability to prove the improved performance of our system.
- J.W. Seok, J.W. Lee, K.I. Kim, C.S. Cho, "The Research Trend of the H.264 Technology", Electronics and Telecommunications Trends, Vol.23, No.7, 2008(2).
- B.W.Min, Y.S.Oh, J.M.Lee, "Design and Implementation of HD-Class VOD Content Management System Based on H.264", Proceedings of the Korea Contents Association 2009 Spring Symposium, pp.465-468, 2008.
- IBE : The Industry Standard, Nov./Dec.2007.
- ETSI TR 101-290, Digital Video Broadcasting (DVB); Measurement guidelines for DVB systems, Ver.1.2.1, 2001(5)..
- B.H. Yang, Web 2.0-Based Library information service, Information Management Studies, Vol.39, No.1, pp.199-220, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1633/JIM.2008.39.1.199
- Sasan Adibi, "Data Mining - A Captured Wired Traffic Approach", IJAST Volume 21, pp.11-30, August 2010
- Dinesh C. S. Bisht, Ashok Jangid, "Discharge Modelling using Adaptive Neuro - Fuzzy Inference System", IJAST Volume 31, pp.99-114, June 2011
- C. S. Yang and M. Y. Luo, "A Content Placement and Management System for Distributed Web-Server Systems, Distributed Computing Systems," Proceeding of the 20th International Conference, pp.691-698, 2000.
- M. Sokic, V. Matic, and A. Bazant, "Web Content Management System Based on XML Native Database," Information Technology Interfaces, ITI 2003. Proceedings of the 25th International Conference, pp.457-462, 2003.
- Y. G. Cao, N. Li, M. Z. Jin, and Y. Q. Lan, "A Lightweight Multimedia Web Content Management System," Information Reuse and Integration, IRI 2004. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference, pp.85-90, 2004.
- Ki-Sun Han, "Broadcasting Contents Management System in Restricted Area", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol.4, No.1, pp. 27-31, 2013