- Volume 26 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Properties of Alkali-Activated Cement Mortar by Curing Method
양생 방법에 따른 알칼리활성 시멘트 모르타르의 특성
- Kim, Ji-Hoon (School of Architecture, Yeungnam University) ;
- Lee, Jae-Kyu (School of Architecture, Yeungnam University) ;
- Hyung, Won-Gil (School of Architecture, Yeungnam University)
- Received : 2013.08.21
- Accepted : 2014.01.21
- Published : 2014.04.30
Globally, there are environmental problems due to greenhouse gas emissions.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
Olivier, J., Trends in Global
$CO_2$Emissions, Publication No. 500114022, PBL Publichers, Bilthoven, 2012, pp. 10-21.
Song, J. T., "Hydration of Granulated Blast Furnace Slag in the Presence of
$CaSO_4$," Journal of the Korean Ceramic Society, Vol. 17, No. 4, 1980, pp. 208-212.
- So, Y. S., Mun, G. J., and Park, E. M., "Effect of Inorganic Stimulus Agent on Compressive Strength and Pore Structure of Blast Furnace Slag Cement," Journal of Architectural Institute of Korea, Vol. 17, No. 9, 2001, pp. 143-150.
Collins, F. and Sanjayan, J. G., "Early Age Strength and Workability of Slag Paste Activated by NaOH and
$Na_2CO_3$," Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 28, No. 5, 1998, pp. 655-664. (doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0008-8846(98)00025-8) https://doi.org/10.1016/S0008-8846(98)00025-8
- Lee, E. H., Jeong, C. I., Song, M. S., and Lee, K. H., "The Effect of pH on the Ettringite Formation," Journal of the Korean Ceramic Society, Vol. 39, No. 7, 2002, pp. 699-703. https://doi.org/10.4191/KCERS.2002.39.7.699
- Mun, K. J., "Properties of Non-Sintered Cement and Concrete Recycled with Industrial Waste," Jeonbuk National University Doctorate Thesis, 2004, pp. 173-237.
- Mun, K. J., Lee, C. W., So, S. Y., and Soh, Y. S., "Hydration Reaction of Non-Sintering Cement Using Inorganic Industrial Waste as Activator," Journal of the Korea Concrete Institute, Vol. 18, No. 2, 2006, pp. 267-274. https://doi.org/10.4334/JKCI.2006.18.2.267
- Puertas, F., Palacios, M., and Vazquez, T., "Carbonation Process of Alkali-Activated Slag Mortars," Journal of Materials Science, Vol. 41, No. 10, 2006, pp. 3071-3082. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10853-005-1821-2
- The Strength Properties Activated Granulated Ground Blast Furnace Slag with Aluminum Potassium Sulfate and Sodium Hydroxide vol.27, pp.2, 2015, https://doi.org/10.4334/JKCI.2015.27.2.095