Supported by : 공주대학교
- Ibrahim, R. A., 1994, "Friction-Induced Vibration, Chatter, Squeal, and Chaos Part II: Dynamics and Modeling," Applied Mechanics Reviews, ASME, Vol. 47, pp. 227-253. https://doi.org/10.1115/1.3111080
- Akay, A., 2002, "Acoustics of Friction," Journal of Acoustical Society of America, Vol. 111, pp. 1525-1548. https://doi.org/10.1121/1.1456514
- Brockley, C. A. and Ko, P. L., 1970, "Quasi-Harmonic Friction-Induced Vibration," Journal of Lubrication Technology, ASME, Vol. 89, pp. 550-556.
- Popp, K. and Stelter, P., 1990, "Stick-Slip Vibrations and Chaos," Proceedings of the Royal Society A, Vol. 332, pp. 89-105.
- Leine, R. I., Campen, D. H. V., Kraker, A. D. and Steen, L. V., 1998, "Stick-Slip Vibrations Induced by Alternate Friction Models," Nonlinear Dynamics, Vol. 16, pp. 41-54. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1008289604683
- Nack, W. and Joshi, A. M., 1995, "Friction Induced Vibration: Brake Moan," 951095, SAE, Warrendale, PA.
- Nack, W., 2000, "Brake Squeal Analysis by Finite Elements," International Journal of Vehicle Design, Vol. 23, pp. 263-275. https://doi.org/10.1504/IJVD.2000.001895
- Bajer, A., Belskyl, V. and Zeng, L., 2003, "Combining a Nonlinear Static Analysis and Complex Eigenvalue Extraction in Brake Squeal Simulation," 2003-01-3349, SAE, Warrendale, PA.
- Bajer, A., Belskyl, V. and Kung, S., 2004, "The Influence of Friction-Induced Damping and Nonlinear Effects on Brake Squeal Analysis," 2004-01-2794, SAE, Warrendale, PA.
- Kang, J., 2011, "Theoretical Model of Ball Joint Squeak," Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 330, pp. 5490-5499. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsv.2011.06.018
- Kang, J. and Kim, K., 2010, "Squeak Noise in Lead Screw Systems: Self-Excited Vibration of Continuous Model, "Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 329, pp. 3587-3595. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsv.2010.03.018
- Kang, J., Krousgrill, C. M. and Sadeghi, F., 2009, "Comprehensive Stability Analysis of Disc Brake: Gyroscopic, Negative Slope and Mode-Coupling Instability," Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 324, pp. 387-407. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsv.2009.01.050
- Kang, J., 2009, "Squeal Analysis of Gyroscopic Disc Brake System Based on Finite Element Method," International Journal of Mechanical Science, Vol. 51, pp. 284-294. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijmecsci.2009.02.003
- Kang, J. and Krousgrill, C. M., 2010, "The Onset of Friction-Induced Vibration and Spragging," Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 329, pp. 3537-3549. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsv.2010.03.002
- Investigation of Friction Noise in Ball Joint Under Edge Loading Condition vol.38, pp.7, 2014, https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2014.38.7.779
- An Experimental Investigation of the Effect of Corrosion on Dry Friction Noise vol.39, pp.12, 2015, https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2015.39.12.1251
- An Experimental Investigation of Dry Friction Noise for Several Metallic Materials vol.39, pp.7, 2015, https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2015.39.7.681
- Finite Element Analysis for Friction Noise with Respect to the Friction Curve of Several Materials vol.40, pp.5, 2016, https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2016.40.5.449
- Experimental investigation of friction noise on lubricated contact vol.31, pp.12, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1007/s12206-017-1117-x