- Volume 23 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Flood Discharge to Decision of Parameters in Han Stream Watershed
한천유역의 홍수량 산정을 위한 HEC-HMS 모형의 민감도 분석
- Received : 2013.11.14
- Accepted : 2014.04.03
- Published : 2014.04.30
The streams in Jeju Island have very distinctive hydrological and geological properties and there are a lot of limits in applying the general flood estimation method. This study presented parameters dominant in the Hancheon stream of Jeju Island by analyzing the sensitivity of parameters of HEC-HMS model regarding rainfall events in the target basin, and extracted the optimal parameter(Time of Concentration of Clark Unit Hydrograph: Kraven II method, Storage Coefficient: Sabol method) by analyzing and comparing it with the flood runoff data observed in the site and Jeju Island's observation data.
HEC-HMS;Jeju island;Time of concentration;Storage coefficient
- Jung, W. Y., Yang, S. K., 2009, Simulation of runoff of rivers in Jeju island using SWAT model, Journal of the Environmental Science, 18(9), 1045-1055. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2009.18.9.1045
- Jung, W. Y., Yang, S. K., 2013, Characteristics of runoff on Urban Watershed in Jeju Island, Korea, Journal of the Environmental Science, 22(5), 555-562. https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2013.22.5.555
- Jung, W. Y., 2013, The Estimation of Parametric Runoff Characteristics and Flood Discharge based on Riverine In-situ Measurements in Jeju Island, doctoral thesis, Jeju national university, 74-100.
- Jeju Special Self-Governing Province, 2013, WaterResources Management Master plan, 23-30.
- Jeju Special Self-Governing Province, 2005, Basin plan for river maintenance(Establishing the change)_Han river.
- Kim, S. H., Park, M. J., Kang, S. M., Kim, S. J., 2006, Modeling rainfall-runoff simulation system of Jinwie watershed using GIS based HEC-HMS model, Journal of the Korean Association of Geographic Information Studies, 9(4), 119-128.
- Kim, N. W., Chung, I. M., Na, H. N., 2013, A method simulating ephemeral stream runoff characteristics in Cheonmi-cheon watershed, Jeju Island, Journal of the Environmental Science, 22(5), 523-531. https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2013.22.5.523
- Moon, D. C., Yang, S. K., Koh, K. W., Park, W. B., 2005, Estimation of baseflow discharge through several streams in Jeju island, Korea, Journal of the Environmental Science, 14(4), 405-412. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2005.14.4.405
- Park, W. B., Moon, D. C., 2010, Basic research of hydrologic and water quality characteristics for utilization of stream runoff, Jeju development institute, 2010-3. hydrologic and water quality characteristics
- Yang, S. K., 2007, River management and improvement measures of Jeju island, River & Culture, Korea River Association, 3(4), 104-115.
- Yang, S. K., Kim, D. S., Yu, K. K., Kang, M. S., Jung, W. Yeol., Lee, J. H., Kim, Y. S., You, H. J., Comparison of flood discharge and velocity measurements in a mountain stream using electromagnetic wave and surface image, Journal of the Environmental Science, 21(6), 739-747. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2012.21.6.739
- A Proposal of Unit Hydrograph Using Statistical Analysis in Oedo Stream, Jeju vol.24, pp.4, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2015.24.4.393
- Flood Discharge Analysis on Land Use Changes in Han Stream, Jeju Island vol.24, pp.4, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2015.24.4.425
- Assessing Unit Hydrograph Parameters and Peak Runoff Responses from Storm Rainfall Events: A Case Study in Hancheon Basin of Jeju Island vol.24, pp.4, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2015.24.4.437
- Channel Characteristics of Sincheon Experimental Catchment using HEC - RAS model vol.25, pp.1, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2016.25.1.41
Supported by : 국토해양부