- Volume 23 Issue 4
This study Analyzed four of seven runoffs which had happened in 2012 in comparison with the runoffs shown in Kalesto data, using the fixed surface image velocimetry (FSIV) installed at Oedo stream, Jeju Island. As a result of identifying a runoff curve graph, it was analyzed that the flood runoffs calculated with two observation devices were almost equivalent. As the differences in peak flows were 10
Fixed-type surface image velocimetry;Kalesto;Runoff
- Climate Change Information Center, 2012, The abnormal climate report.
- Joo, Y. W., 2008, Development of SIV night-time measurement technique and analysis of errors associated with correlation coefficient, Master's Dissertation, Myoungji University, Korea.
- Kim, S. J., 2008, The accuracy analysis of discharge measurement technique using surface image velocometry, Master's Dissertation, Myoungji University, Korea.
- Kim, S. J., Yu, K., Youn, B. M., 2011, Real-time discharge measurement of the river using fixed-type surface image velocimetry, Journal of Korea Water Resources Association, 44(5), 377-388. https://doi.org/10.3741/JKWRA.2011.44.5.377
- Kim, Y. S., 2013, Flood runoff measurements using surface image velocimetry(SIV) in Han stream, Master's Dissertation, Jeju National Univercity. Korea.
- Kim, Y. S., Yang, S. K., Yu, K., Kim, D. S., 2013, Flood runoff measurements using surface image velocimetry, Journal of the Environmental Sciences, 22(5), 581-589. https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2013.22.5.581
- Lee, J. S., Julien, P. Y., 2006, Electromagnetic wave surface velocimetry, Journal of hydraulic engineering, 132(2), 146-153. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9429(2006)132:2(146)
- National Emergency Management Agency, 2002, The Annals of disaster 2002, central disaster and safety countermeasures headquarters, ministry of security and public administration.
- National Emergency Management Agency, 2003, The Annals of disaster 2003, central disaster and safety countermeasures headquarters, ministry of security and public administration.
- Oh, T. S., 2009, An analysis of the characteristics in design rainfall according to the data periods, Journal of the Korean Society of Hazard Mitigation, 9(4), 115-127.
- Roh, Y. S., Yoon, B. M., Yu, K., 2005, Estimatation of mean velocity from surface velocity, Journal of Korea Water Resources Association, 38(11), 917-925. https://doi.org/10.3741/JKWRA.2005.38.11.917
- Yang, S. K., 2007, River management and improvement of Jeju Island, River and culture, 3(4), 104-115.
- Yang, S. K., Kim, D. S., Jung, W. Y., Yu, K., 2011, Analysis and comparison of stream discharge measurements in Jeju Island using various recent monitoring techniques, Journal of the Environmental Sciences, 20(6), 738-788. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2011.20.6.783
- Yang, S. K., Kim, D. S., Yu. K., Jung, W. Y., Kang, M. S., Lee, J. H., Kim, Y. S., Yu, H. J., 2012, Comparison of flood discharge and velocity measure- ments in a mountain stream using electromagnetic wave and surface image, Journal of the Environ- mental Sciences, 21(6), 739-747. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2012.21.6.739
- Yu, K., Kim, D. S., Yun, B. M., 2005, Development of fast and exact FFT algorithm for cross-correlation PIV, Journal of Korea Water Resources Association, 38(10), 851-859. https://doi.org/10.3741/JKWRA.2005.38.10.851
- 1. Analysis of Flooding Variation and Flood Inundation According to Increasing Rainfall vol.24, pp.4, 2015, doi:10.5322/JESI.2014.4.585
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 국토해양부