- Volume 26 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Improvement of Shear Connection Design Procedure using Connections Standardization Database
접합부 표준화 데이터베이스를 활용한 전단접합 설계 프로세스 개선
- Kim, Hee Dong (Department of Architecture, Inha Technical College) ;
- Hwang, In Kyu (Korea Structure Engineering IT Research Center) ;
- Lee, Myung Jae (Department of Architecture, Chungang University)
- Received : 2013.11.27
- Accepted : 2014.03.24
- Published : 2014.04.27
Investigation results on shear connections design procedure which is conducted in Korea show that there are many communication problems between structural engineer and detailer, and there are unnecessary work procedures. To solve conventional connection design procedure problems, improved shear connection design procedure is suggested. Most of suggested design procedure is controlled by structure engineer, and the introduction of connections standardization makes computer aided design possible. Standardized connection details are satisfied with structural safety and constructability, and it improves design efficiency. Many problems which are caused by conventional design procedure are fundamentally blocked by using suggested design procedure.
Supported by : 연구재단
- 국토해양부(2009) 건축구조기준, 국토해양부. Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (2009) Korea Building Codes, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, Korea (in Korean).
- 한국강구조학회(2012) 개정판 건축강구조 표준접합상세지침. 한국강구조학회. KSSC (2012) Revised Standard Connection Detail of Steel Structures for Buildings, KSSC, Korea (in Korean).
- 엄진업, 신태송(2013) 지속 가능한 구조설계 정보의 인터페이스 모듈 개발, 한국강구조학회논문집, 제25권, 제5호, pp.509-518. Eom, J.U. and Shin, T.S. (2013) A Development of Sustainable Interface Module for the Structural Design Information, KSSC, Journal of Korean Society of Steel Construction, Vol.25, No.5, pp.509-518 (in Korean). https://doi.org/10.7781/kjoss.2013.25.5.509
- 국토해양부(2010) 하중저항계수설계법에 의한 강구조설계기준, 국토해양부. Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (2010) Steel Structural Design Code by Load and Resistance Factor Design, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, Korea (in Korean).