- Volume 12 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
The Effect of Status, Truth of Messages, Involvement on Loyalty When Customer Experience Demotion in Retail Loyalty Program
소매점의 로열티 프로그램에서 고객의 등급하락 시 고객의 등급, 메시지의 진실성, 관여도가 충성도에 미치는 영향
- Shin, Jong-Kuk (Dept. of Business Administration, Pusan National University) ;
- Park, Min-Sook (Dept. of Distribution Management, Catholic University of Pusan)
- Received : 2013.12.30
- Accepted : 2014.03.20
- Published : 2014.03.28
It empirically studied the effects of customer status, truth of messages, and involvement on loyalty when customer experience demotion in loyalty program. A scenario based 2(customer demotion: highest status customer/middle status customer)
- B. Moon and Y. Rhee, Apology Advertising Message Strategies and Forgiveness in Organizational Crisis : An Experimental Study of a Personal Information Leakage Case, Journal of Korean society for journalism and communication studies, Vol. 53, No. 6, pp. 354-378, 2009.
- Bolton, R. B., P. K. Kannan, and M. D. Bramlett, Implications of Loyalty Program Membership and Service Experiences for Customer Relation and Value. Journal of Academy of Marketing Science, Vol.28, No. 1, pp. 95-108, 1988.
- Bougie, R. P. Rik, and Z. Marcel, Angry Customers Don't Come Back. They Get Back: The Experience and Behavioral Implications of Anger and Dissatisfaction in Services. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Vol. 3, No. 4, pp. 377-93, 2003.
- Gupta, S., D. R. Lehmann, and J. A. Stuart, Valuing Customers. Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 41, No. 1, pp. 7-18, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1509/jmkr.126.96.36.19984
- J. K. Park and N. R. Lee, The Effect of Apology Messages on Sincerity and Image Restoration in Food Service Enterprises, Journal of Tourism Sciences, Vol. 33, No. 5 165-185, 2009.
- Kassarjian, H. H., Low Involvement: A Second Look. Advances in Consumer Research, Vol. 8. No. 1, pp. 31-34, 1981.
- Magui Anne, W., Share of Wallet in Retailing: The Effect of Customer Satisfaction and Brand Loyalty. Journal of Economic psychology, Vol. 79, No. 2, pp. 97-106, 2003.
- Robertson, S. T., J. Zielinski, and S. Ward, Consumer Behavior, Robertson and Robertson Inc., 1984.
- Stauss, B., S. Maxie, and S. Andreas, Customer Frustration in Loyalty Programs. International Journal of Service Industry Management, Vol. 16, No. 3, pp. 229-252, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1108/09564230510601387
- Teck H., Ho, Noah Lim, and Colin F. Camerer, Modeling the Psychology of Consumer and Firm Behavior with Behavioral Economics. Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 43, No. 3, pp. 307-331, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1509/jmkr.43.3.307
- Thaler, R., Toward a Positive Theory of Consumer Choice. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 39-60, 1980. https://doi.org/10.1016/0167-2681(80)90051-7
- Wagner Tillmann, T., T. Hennig-Thurau, and T. Rudolph, Does Customer Demotion Jeopardize Loyalty?. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 73, No. 3, pp. 69-85, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1509/jmkg.73.3.69
- Y. Jin. The Effect of Public's Cognitive Appraisal of Emotions in Crisis on Coping and Strategy Assessment, Public Relations Review, Vol. 35, No. 3, pp. 310-313, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pubrev.2009.02.003
- Zaichkowsky, J. L., Measuring the Involvement Construct. Journal of Consumer Research, Vol. 12, No. 3, pp. 341-352, 1985. https://doi.org/10.1086/208520
- Zeithaml, Valarie, A., Consumer Perceptions of Price, Quality, and Value: A Means-End Model and Synthesis of Evidence. journal of Marketing, Vol.52, No. 3, pp. 2-22, 1998.
- A Study on the Types of Product Review on Mobile Beauty App, Perceived Information Authenticity, Brand Attitude, Purchase Intention and e-WOM Intention vol.19, pp.2, 2017, https://doi.org/10.5805/SFTI.2017.19.2.180
- Spillover Effects of Status Demotion on Customer Reactions to Loyalty Reward Promotions: The Role of Need for Status and Exclusivity pp.1552-6763, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1177/0047287518807576