- Volume 17 Issue 2
A Study of Non-Curricula Teaching Plan Utilizing a Creative Workshop
창의 실습공간 활용을 통한 비교과 교육방안 연구
- Cho, In Su (ICEE, Tongmyong Univ.) ;
- Choi, Dae Woo (ICEE, Tongmyong Univ.) ;
- Park, Jun Hyub (School of Engineering, Tongmyong Univ.)
- Received : 2014.01.02
- Accepted : 2014.02.17
- Published : 2014.03.31
The purpose of this study is to examine examples of college engineering students who utilize a creative workshop that are in line with non-curricular activity support both at a domestic and foreign learning environment. It also seeks the improvements of a non-curricular teaching plan utilizing Tongmyong University's Creative Engineering Center. To achieve the intended goal, it has carried out survey satisfaction levels targeting students who visited the Creative Engineering Center and has suggested the way for sustainable operations of a Creative workshop at Tongmyong university's Creative Engineering Center to perform the development of student projects, the securement of infrastructure and the development of equipment training program in conjunction with the University Specialization.
Non-curricula education;Creative Workshop;Engineering education
Supported by : 동명대학교 공학교육혁신센터
- 구견서(2009), 일본에 있어서 대학특성화의 특징과 방향, 일본학보 제78집, 189-205.
- 김대현(2011), 교육과정의 이해, 학지사.
- 김영종(2008), 일본 가나자와공업대학의 교육개혁, 한국대학교육협의회, 통권153호, 114-120.
- 김정환(2001), 분산분석의 이해, 교육과학사.
- 서의훈(2011), SPSS 18.0을 이용한 통계분석, 자유아카데미.
- 조인수(2012), 부산지역 산업기술인력 현황과 미스매치 해소 방안, 부산발전연구원. 2012년 학연정책연구, 171-205.
- 최상덕 외(2008), 고등교육 경쟁력 강화를 위한 대학특성화 방안 연구, 한국교육개발원.
- Drake, S.M.(1993). Planning Integrated Curriculum: The Call to Adventure. Virginia: ASCD.
- Hylton, P.(2010). The progress of designing a design progress: An outside-the-box engineering technology capstone course, 40th ASEE/IEEE Frontiers in Education Conference. S3H-1-6.
- Jaeger, B. et al.(2010). Successful student: Smart or Tough?, American society for engineering education from http://search.asee.org/search/fetch?url=file%3A%2F%2Flocalhost%2FE%3A%2Fsearch%2Fconference%2F32%2FAC%25202010Full1033.pdf&index=conference_papers&space=129746797203605791716676178&type=application%2Fpdf&charset=
- Lamancusa, J.S. et al.(2008). The learning factory: Industrypartnered Active learning, Journal of engineering education. 2008(1): 5-11.
- Palmer, B. et al.(2011). Design in context: Where do the engineers of 2020 Learn this skill?, American society for engineering education from http://www.asee.org/public/conferences/1/papers/2129/view.
- Sheppard, S., Jenison, R.(1997). Examples of freshman design education, Int. J. Engng Ed. 13(4): 248-261.