- Volume 17 Issue 6
The Impact of Interdisciplinary Education on Technology and Society over Engineering Identities in Male and Female Students
기술과 사회에 관한 융합교육이 남녀학생의 공학 정체성에 미치는 영향
- Received : 2014.09.18
- Accepted : 2014.11.03
- Published : 2014.11.27
This paper examined the influence of interdisciplinary education on technology and society over engineering identities of male and female students. For this purpose, we analyzed survey and essays of UNIST students who took the course of
Technology and Society;Interdisciplinary Education;Evolution of Civilization;Engineering Identities;Gender Difference
- 국가암정보센터 (2013). 자궁경부암. http://cancer.go.kr/mbs/cancer/jsp/cancer/cancer.jsp?cancerSeq=4877&menuSeq=4886&viewType=all&id= (접속일: 2013. 9. 1).
- 김지현 (2007). 국내 여성 화학공학 인력의 활용현황. NICE: 화학공학기술정보지, 25(2): 114-119.
- 정윤경, 오명숙, 김지현 (2008). 공대 여학생의 전공 관련 심리적 특성의 탐색. 공학교육연구, 11(4): 34-45.
- 한국여성과학기술인지원센터 (2012). 2012 여성과학기술인력 현황.
- Baker, S., Tancred, P. & Whitesides, S. (2002). Gender and graduate school: Engineering students confront life after the B. Eng. Journal of Engineering Education, 91(1): 41-47. https://doi.org/10.1002/j.2168-9830.2002.tb00671.x
- Casper, M. & Clarke, A. (1998). Making the Pap Smear into the `right tool' for the job: Cervical cancer screening in the USA, circa 1940-95. Social Studies of Science, 28(2): 255-290. https://doi.org/10.1177/030631298028002003
- Chachra, D., Kilgore, D., Loshbaugh, H. L., McCain, J. & Chen, H., (2008). Being and becoming: gender and identity formation of engineering students. Annual Conference Proceedings of the American Society of Engineering Education, Paper No. AC 2008-960.
- Foor, C., Walden, S. & Trytten, D. (2007). I wish that I belonged more in this whole engineering group: Achieving individual diversity. Journal of Engineering Education, 96(2): 103-115. https://doi.org/10.1002/j.2168-9830.2007.tb00921.x
- Largesen, V. A. (2007). The strength of numbers: Strategies to include women into computer science. Social Studies of Science, 37(1): 67-92. https://doi.org/10.1177/0306312706063788
- Lederman, M. (2005). Teaching science with the social studies of science for equity. Journal of Women and Minorities in Science and Engineering, 11(3): 257-72. https://doi.org/10.1615/JWomenMinorScienEng.v11.i3.40
- Margolis, J. & Fisher, A. (2003). Unlocking the Clubhouse: Women in Computing, Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
- Pinch, T. & Bijker, W. (1984). The social construction of facts and artifacts. Social Studies of Science, 14(3): 399-441. https://doi.org/10.1177/030631284014003004
- Rosser. S. & Taylor, M. Z. (2008). Economic security, expanding women's participation in US science, Harvard International Review, 30(3): 20-24.
- Sible, J., Wilhelm, D., & Lederman M. (2006). Teaching cell and molecular biology for gender equity. CBE-Life Science Education, 5(3): 227-238. https://doi.org/10.1187/cbe.05-08-0096
Supported by : 한국연구재단