- Volume 23 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
번행초의 대량번식을 위한 종자처리가 발아력에 미치는 영향
Kang, Jum-Soon;Park, Eun-Ji;Kim, So-Hee;Heo, You;Park, Young-Hoon;Choi, Young-Whan;Son, Beung-Gu;Lim, Woo-Taik;Suh, Jeong-Min
- 투고 : 2013.11.20
- 심사 : 2014.02.17
- 발행 : 2014.05.30
Tetragonia tetragonides is a medicinal plant native to ocean sand soil of southern provinces and has significant effects on the prevention and curing of gastroenteric disorders. Despite of its popularity, supply of the plant has never met the level of demand because of the absence of an adequate culturing method. The present study, thereby, was conducted for classifying the plants with geographically different characteristics, studying growth habits, developing a new culturing method and establishing a large scale propagation system of selected superior individual plants. The study was also aimed for revealing optimum conditions for seed treatment, fertilization, and efficient culturing system and thereby, for utilizing the plant as a new income source for rural communities. The seed was elongated with size of 2.6 mm (width)
Tetragonia tetragonides;Seeds treatment;Germination rate;Fertilization;Seed dormancy
- Mori, K., Kinsho, T., 1988, Synthesis of anti-ulcergenic cerebroside isolated Tetragonia tetragonioides, Liebigs Ann. Chem., 807-814.
- Kemo, M. S., Bueden, R. S., Brown, C., 1979, A new naturally occurring flavanone from Tetragonia expansa, Phytochemistry, 1765-1766.
- Khan, A. A., 1992, Preplant physiological seed conditioning, Hort. Rev., 131-181.
- Lee, M. A., Choi, H. Y., Kang, J. S., Choi, Y. W., Joo, W. H., 2008, Antioxidant activities of the solvent extracts from Tetragonia tetragonioides. J., Life Sci, 18(2), 220-227. https://doi.org/10.5352/JLS.2008.18.2.220
- Pyzik, T. P., Orzolek, M. D., 1986, The effect of plant growth regulators and other compounds in gel on the emergence and growth of tomato seedling in a cool potting medium. J, Hortic. Sci., 89-94
- Okuyama, E., Yamazaki, M., 1983, The principles of tetragonia tetragonioides having Anti-ulcerogenic Activity. II. Isolation and structure of Cerebrosides, Chem. Pharm. Bull., 31(7), 2209-2219. https://doi.org/10.1248/cpb.31.2209
- Singn, N. P., Schmidt, P. R., 1989, Syntheses of a sphingadienine moiety containing cerebroside from tetragonia tetragonoides with antiulcerogenic activity, J. Carbohydr. Chem., 199-216
- Watkins, J. T., Cantliffe, D. J., 1983, Mechanical resistance of seed coat and endosperm during germination of Capsicum annuum at low temperature, Plant Physiol., 146-150.
- Choi, H. J., Park, M. R., Kang, J. S., Choi, Y. W., Jeong, Y. K., Joo, W. H., 2008, Antimicrobial activity of four solvent fractions of Tetragonia tetragonioides, Cancer Prevention Research, 34(3), 205-211.
- Bar, T., Schmidt, R., 1988, Synthesis of a cerebroside having a (4E, 8E)-sphingadienine moiety from Tetragonia tetragonioides. Liebigs Ann, Chem, 669-674.
- Bradford, K. J., 1986, Manipulation of seed water relations via osmotic priming to improve germination under stress conditions, HortScience, 1105-1112.
- Bcklehurst, P. A., Rankin, W. E., Thomas, T. H., 1983, Stimulation of celery seed germination and seedling growth with combined ethephon, gibberellin and polyethylene glycol seed treatments, Plant Growth Regulat, 195-202.
- Davis, T. D., Ells, J. E., Walser, R. H., 1990, Emergence, growth and freezing tolerance of tomato seedlings grown from uniconazole-treated seeds, HortScience, 312-313.
- Haissig, B. E., 1972, Meristematic activity during adventitious root primordium development : Influences of endogenous auxin and applied gibberellic acid, Plant Physiol, 886-892.
- Karssen, C. M., Haigh, A., Toorn, P., Weges, R., 1989, Physiological mechanisms involved in seed priming. In recent advances in the development and germination of seed (R.B. Taylorson, ed.), Plenum Press, 269-280.
- Kato. M., Takeda, T., Ogihara, Y., Shimizu, M., Nomura, T., Tomita, T., 1985, Syudies on the structure of poly-saccharede from Tetragonia tetragonioides. I., Chem. Pharm. Bull., 3675-3680.
- Aoki, T., Takagi, K., Hira, T., Suga, T., 1982, Two naturally occurring acyclic diterpene and norditerpene aldhydes from Tetragonia tetragonioides, Phytochemistry, 21(6), 1361-1363. https://doi.org/10.1016/0031-9422(82)80142-8
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 부산대학교