- Volume 12 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Security Threats in the Mobile Cloud Service Environment
모바일 클라우드 서비스 환경에서의 보안위협에 관한 연구
- Han, Jung-Soo (Division of Information & Communication, Baekseok Univ.)
- 한정수 (백석대학교 정보통신학부)
- Received : 2014.03.21
- Accepted : 2014.05.20
- Published : 2014.05.28
Mobile Cloud Service will provide cloud services through mobile devices. Because storage space constraints and computing process performance limitations of mobile devices, this service will process in the cloud environment after moving works and data that have to process in mobile terminal. The obstacles of mobile cloud service activity will have concerned high about the reliability service, data security, and the confidentiality security. In particular, in convergence of mobile services and cloud services, each threats are expected to be generated complicatedly. In this paper, we define the type of mobile cloud services as well as security threats that can occur in mobile cloud. Also we suggest security countermeasures in mobile app. and enterprises countermeasures. We suggest verification of mobile applications for user information protection about security countermeasures in mobile app. Also we describe the cloud providers responsibility and user responsibility about enterprises countermeasures.
Supported by : 백석대학교
- F. Samimi, P. Mckinley, S. Masoud Sadjadi, "Mobile Service Clouds : A Self-managing Infrastructure for Autonomic Mobile Computing Sevices", Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 3996, pp.130-141, 2006.
- H.-Y. Kim, O.-G. Min, G.-H. Nam, "The Technology Trend of Mobile Cloud", Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute Bimonthly, Vol. 25, No. 3, pp.40-51, 2010.
- Sun-Sil Yoo, "A Trend of Personal Cloud Service", International Telecommunications Policy Review, Vol. 24, No. 12, pp.43-48, 2012.
- Seung-Ik Baek, Ji-Yeon Shin, Jong-Woo Kim, "Exploring the Korean Government Policies for Cloud Computing Service", Journal of Society for e-Business Studies, Vol. 18, No. 3, pp.1-15, 2013. https://doi.org/10.7838/jsebs.2013.18.3.001
- Eun-Young Jang, Hyung-Jong Kim, Choon-Sik Park, Joo-Young Kim, Jae-il Lee, "The study on a threat countermeasure of mobile cloud services", Korea Institute of Information Security & Cryptology, Vol. 21, No. 1, pp.176-186, 2011.
- Dan Hubbard , Michael Sutton, "Top Threats to Cloud Computing V1.0", Cloud Security Alliance, 2010.
- Glenn Brunette, Rich Mogull, "Security Guidance for Critical Areas of Focust in Cloud Computing V2.1", Cloud Security Alliance, 2009.
- Z. Cheng, "Mobile Malware : Threats and Prevenion", McAfee Avert Labs., 2007.
- Jon Brodkin, "Gartner: Seven Cloud-computing securit risks", Network World, July, 2008.
- Michal Armbrust, "Above the Clouds: A Berkeley View of Cloud Computing", UC at Berkeley, Feburary, 2009.
- Wayne Jansen, Timothy Grance, "Guidelines on Security and Privacy in Public Cloud Computing", NIST, January, 2011.