- Volume 14 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Roles of Social Economic Organization and Online Donation System at Disaster Area: Focusing on East Japan Earthquake Damaged Area
재난 피해지역 사회적 경제조직의 역할과 온라인 기부 시스템 -동일본 대지진 피해지역을 중심으로-
- 네모토 마사쯔구 (충북대학교 사회과학연구소)
- Received : 2014.04.11
- Accepted : 2014.05.28
- Published : 2014.06.28
This study analyzes how to support social economic organizations financially -with online donation system. Two methods of online donation system is compared that vouchers contribute to the creation of sound market in damaged area by giving options of selecting service of social economic organization to service beneficiaries while civil fund for these organizations create employment and improve cooperative relationship between givers and receivers through online donation system. It is important for Korean government to improve donation system not only for victim directly but also for social economic organization through voucher and civil fund method of online donation system.
- G. H. Seong, "A Study on the Construction of Integrated Disaster Aid System between Citizens,Enterprises and Government," Korean Review of Crisis& Emergency Management, Vol.2, No.1, pp.1-14, 2006.
- G. H. Seong and I. M. Choi, "A Method to Construct Volunteer Activity System to Improve Victim Welfare Service," Korean Review of Crisis & Emergency Management, Vol.9, No.2, pp.121-146, 2013.
- J. H. Lee, "Implications of Changes in Japanese Disaster Restoration Measures and Improvements of Korean Disaster Restoration Policy," Proceedings of the 2013 Spring Seminar of Korean Association for Crisisand Emergency Management, pp.61-70, 2013.
- J. E. Lee, "Theoretical Review on Typeof Disaster Restoration and Prior Planning: Focusing on Disaster Restoration in USA," The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, Vol.11, No.10, pp.267-273, 2011.
- Masatsugu. Nemoto,"Role and Support System of Social Economic Organization in Disaster Recovery Process: Focused on Flow of relief Funds for Great East Japan Earthquake," Korean Review of Crisis & Emergency Management, Vol.9, No.8, pp.1-20, 2013.
- Masatsugu. Nemoto, "Funds Flow to Social Economic Organization in Disaster Restoration," Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Crisis and Emergency Management, pp.275-284, 2013.
- E. A. Lee and G. G. Yang, "Promptness and Fairness of the Disaster Relief Donations Support: Focused on Perception of Disaster Victims and Civil Servants of Local Government," J. of Contents Association, Vol.11, No.7, pp.328-334, 2011. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2011.11.7.328
- M. J. Kim, "Present Conditions of Social Contribution of Individual and Company in Korea," NLI Research Institute Report, pp.2-3, 2001(1).
- G. G. Yang, "Strategies of Building Disaster Resistant Communities: Focusing on Hebei Spirit Oil Spill Accident," J. of Contents Association, Vol.9, No.5, pp.249-256, 2009. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2009.9.5.249
- C. Borzaga and J. Defourny, The Emergency of Social Enterprise, Routledge, 2001.
- Cabinet Office, Government of Japan (NPO), from https://www.npo-homepage.go.jp/, 2014.
- Hideto. Kawakita, "Let's Rebuild Japan from Revival of Iwate, Miyagi, and Fukushima to the 21st Century!," Korea Disaster Relief for Association, Seoul, 2011.
- Jun. Oyane, "Revival of Community in Stricken Area," Introduction to Revival Community Theory, Kobundo, pp.18-23, 2007.
- Isao. Tatewaki, Noriyuki. Kumazawa, and Eri. Ariga, Atomic Energy and Regional Society, Bunshindo, Tokyo, pp.203-214, 2009.
- J. E. Lee, Disaster Relief Welfare Theory, Daeyoung Moonhwasa, Seoul, 2012.
- Masatsugu. Nemoto and J. H. Cheung, "Direction of Improvement of Finance and Taxation System of Social Enterprises: Focusing on Taxation of Charity in Korea and Japan," Korean Society and Public Administration, Vol.23, No.1, pp.25-53, 2012.
- Fusao. Ushiro, Is NPO adequate capacity to manage public service? Challenges and strategies for the next 10years, Houritsu BInkasha, Kyoto, 2009.
- B. M. Yun, A Study of the Online Crowd Funding by Non-Profit Organizations: Focusing on the Domestic Crowd Funding cases, masters thesis, Graduate School of NGO Studies, Kyung Hee University, 2013.
- Kohei. Tanaka, Satoshi. Tanaka, Kohei. Kinoshita, Yasuhiko. Minami, Kazuya. Murao, Tsutomu. Terada, Masahiko. Tsukamoto, and Shojiro. Nishio, "Implementation and Actual Use of Collecting Boxes utilizing Information Technology to Encourage Donations," IPSJSIG Technical Report, Vol.2009-EC-13, No.4, pp.1-8.
- C. Park and S. H. Choi, "The Effect of Online Fund Raising Campaign based on Competitive Altruism," Study of Consumption Culture, Vol.15, No.1, pp.21-44, 2013.
- JACEVO, Issue of Community Ticket, from http://touhoku.i-sb.org/entrepreneur-support-program/2013/05/post.html, 2013.
- JACEVO, Employment Creation Planin Stricken Area, pp.120-123, 2013.
- Sonorite, Bokinchan (Online Donation System), from http://sonorite.cc/bokinchan/, 2014.
- Ibaraki Future Fund, from http://ibaraki-mirai.org, 2013.